AP EAMCET 2018 Registration Open; Apply at sche.ap.gov.in
Registration forms for AP EAMCET are out now. Candidates can visit the official website to fill the forms. Late fee will be applicable after March 29, 2018, starting at INR 500 and can go up to as high as INR 10000.
Qualifying candidates can secure admission in various private colleges in the fields of Engineering, Medical and Agriculture in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE conducts the AP EAMCET examination every year.
Some of the courses offered through AP-EAMCET 2018 is Bio-Technology, B. Tech. (Dairy Technology), B. Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), B. Tech. (Food Science and Technology), B.Sc. (Ag)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture)/ B. V. Sc. & A.H/B. F. Sc and B. Pharmacy.
This examination would be an alternative for students who were not able to fill JEE Main Registration forms or have not applied for any other engineering entrance exams. Candidates can also register for MU OET 2018 which is about to close, so HURRY!
Candidates are requested to go through the following information before applying for AP EAMCET 2018
Are you eligible for AP EAMCET, 2018?
Students must have cleared 10+2 to be eligible for the exam. As per the advertisement, for engineering stream, those who of you who have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana are also eligible.
How to apply for AP EAMCET, 2018?
Follow the below mentioned steps to successfully register yourself for the examination.
- Visit the official website of EAMCET at www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Scroll down to the blue colored text saying “AP EAMCET”, clicking on the link.
- This will lead you to the online application of this examination.
- As per the guidelines, the application form can only be filled after successful payment of the application fee, so fee submission is the first step.
- Click on the “fee payment” tab, fill in the required details such as Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number, Name of Candidate, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID and Stream. Initiate the payment afterwards.
- You will now be redirected to the main page of the application form where you will add details like your name, Date of Birth, Address, test center preference, etc. Upload your photo and signature in JPEG format.
Registration is now complete, print out the application form for further information.
Application fee to be paid by a candidate is INR 500 for the EAMCET exam and those of you who wish to appear for both the set of exams i.e. Engineering and Agriculture, payment of INR 1000 is to be made as exam fee. Applicable taxes and convenience fee/charges will also be charged. Use net banking/credit card/debit card to make the payments in the online mode.
How can you make correction in your application form?
Although it is highly recommended that the form must be filled with utmost caution to avoid making any mistakes. In case a candidate makes any mistakes, a correction window will be provided for editing them. As per the advertisement, the tentative date for the correction of application form is from April 8, 2018 to April 12, 2018.
The examination is scheduled for April 22- 25, 2018. All the best!