- The curved surface of a right circular cone of height 15 cm and base diameter 16 cm is:
- Find the surface area of a 10cm*4cm*3cm brick.
A.154 cm square
B.156 cm square
C.160 cm square
D.164 cm square
- A hemisphere and a cone have equal bases. If their heights are also equal, then the ratio of their curved surface will be :
- A hollow iron pipe is 21 cm long and its external diameter is 8 cm. If the thickness of the pipe is 1 cm and iron weights 8g/cm cube, then find the weight of the pipe.
- A cistern 6 m long and 4 m wide contains water up to a breadth of 1 m 25 cm. Find the total area of the wet surface.
A.42 m sqaure
B.49 m sqaure
C.52 m sqaure
D.64 m square
- The surface area of a sphere is same as the curved surface area of a right circular cylinder whose height and diameter are 12 cm each. The radius of the sphere is:
- The volume of the largest right circular cone that can be cut out of a cube of edge 7 cm is:
- The radii of two cones are in ratio 2:1, their volumes are equal. Find the ratio of their heights.
- How many cubes of 10 cm edge can be put in a cubical box of 1 m edge.
- If the volume of two cubes are in the ratio 27:1, the ratio of their edges is:
- If a right circular cone of height 24 cm has a volume of 1232 cm cube, then the area of its curved surface is :
- 66 cubic centimetres of silver is drawn into a wire 1 mm in diameter. The length if the wire in meters will be:
- A cone of height 9 cm with diameter of its base 18 cm is carved out from a wooden solid sphere of radius 9 cm. The percentage of the wood wasted is :
- Two right circular cylinders of equal volumes have their heights in the ratio 1:2. Find the ratio of their radii.
- A boat having a length 3 m and breadth 2 m is floating on a lake. The boat sinks by 1 cm when a man gets into it. The mass of the man is :
- A swimming pool 9 m wide and 12 m long is 1 m deep on the shallow side and 4 m deep on the deeper side. Its volume is:
- The slant height of a conical mountain is 2.5 km and the area of its base is 1.54 km square. The height of mountain is :
- The perimeter of one face of a cube is 20 cm. Its volume will be:
- A metallic sheet is of rectangular shape with dimensions 48 m x 36 m. From each of its corners, a square is cut off so as to make an open box. If the length of the square is 8 m, the volume of the box (in m cube) is:
A.4120 m cube
B.4140 m cube
C.5140 m cube
D.5120 m cube
- The cost of the paint is Rs. 36.50 per kg. If 1 kg of paint covers 16 square feet, how much will it cost to paint outside of a cube having 8 feet each side.