1. Which among the following COVID-19 vaccine is a single dose vaccine?
d) Sputnik light
- (d) Sputnik light – Sputnik Light comprises the first dose component of the Russian vaccine, Sputnik V. Sputnik Light is a one-dose vaccine like the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine. It was approved in Russia on June 2nd
2. Who among the following entrepreneurs has decided to fly to the edge of space?
a) Elon Musk
b) Sir Richard Branson
c) Bill Gates
d) Charles Koch
- (b) Sir Richard Branson – Sir Richard Branson, an English business magnate has announced that he will fly to the edge of space on July 11th or soon after. He will be a passenger in the back of the Unity rocket plane, which his Virgin Galactic company has been developing in the US since almost two decades.
3. Who has become the youngest-ever Chess Grandmaster in history?
a) Pratyush Chaudharyb) Abhimanyu Mishra
c) Stanley Jacob
d) Abhyudey Pandey
- (b) Abhimanyu Mishra
Abhimanyu Mishra, a 12-years old Indian-origin boy, became the youngest ever Grandmaster in Chess on June 30, 2021. Abhimanyu, from New Jersey, broke the record of 12 years and 7 months set by GM Sergey Karjakin in 2002.
- Who among the following has been recommended by the BCCI for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award 2021?
a) R Ashwin
b) KL Rahul
c) Jasprit Bumrah
d) Shikhar Dhawan
- (a) R Ashwin- The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has decided to nominate the names of R Ashwin and women’s Test and ODI skipper Mithali Raj for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award. The board has also decided to recommend the names of KL Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah and Shikhar Dhawan for the Arjuna Award.
- Who has become the youngest Indian cricketer to play in all formats?
a) Shafali Verma
b) Taniya Bhatia
c) Sneh Rana
d) Smriti Mandhana
- (a) Shafali Verma – Teen sensation Shafali Verma on June 27, 2021 became the youngest Indian cricketer to make her debut in all three formats after she was named in the playing XI for the first ODI against England.