CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
- Recently in which country a patient has been diagnosed with Anthrax Pneumonia?
- Which country has recently banned sunscreen containing coral-damaging chemicals from all its marine national parks?
- Which former Australian bowler has been appointed as the new bowling coach of the Afghanistan cricket team?
(A) Glenn McGrath
(B) Sean Tait
(C) Jason Gillespie
(D) brett lee
- World Lion Day is celebrated on which of the following days?
(A) 12 March
(B) 25 April
(C) August 10
(D) 18 January
- National Handloom Day is celebrated on which of the following days?
(A) January 10
(B) 12 March
(C) 07 August
(D) 13 April
- What has been announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to change the name of Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award?
(A) Major Dhyan Chand Khel Ratna Award
(B) Milkha Singh Khel Ratna Award
(C) Dhanraj Pillay Khel Ratna Award
(D) Atal Bihari Vajpayee Khel Ratna Award
- World Tribal Day is celebrated on which of the following days?
(A) January 10
(B) 12 March
(C) 9 august
(D) April 18
- The Central Government has extended the tenure of Cabinet Secretary Rajiv Gauba for how many days?
(A) 2 years
(B) 4 years
(C) 5 years
(D) 1 year
- India has emphasized on the implementation of the recently signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with _______ on Disaster Management, Resilience and Mitigation.
- Two-time Olympian footballer _______ passed away.
(A) Ramesh Sippy
(B) Ranga Rajan
(C) Shankar Subramaniam
(D) Pankaj Pal
- Which bank has crossed the milestone of over one million customers on its WhatsApp banking channel?
(A) Axis Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) Yes Bank
(D) IDBI Bank
- Who has been appointed as the first woman director of Zoological Survey of India in 100 years?
(A) Pinky Pant
(B) Sanjana Sharma
(C) Preeti Mohanty
(D) Dhriti Banerjee
- Which of the following has allowed payment banks to carry on the activities of investment bankers?
- The Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs launched the Customs Compliance Information Portal of India. In which year was the CBIC established?
- Google announced its second Google Cloud region at which of the following locations in India?
- The General High Court of Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh has been renamed as ____.
(A) High Courts of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh
(B) Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh High Court
(C) Common Court of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh
(D) Jammu and Kashmir High Court
- Which former Secretary-General of the United Nations was recently re-elected as the Chairman of the Conduct Commission of the International Olympic Committee (IOC)?
(A) butras ghali
(B) Xavier Perez de Cuyar
(D) Antonio Guterres
- Which state government has recently announced 10% reservation for Kapu community and other Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) for appointments to internal posts and services in the state government?
(B) Tamil Nadu
(D) Andra Pradesh
- Recently, the government of which state has announced to make ‘disaster management’ a compulsory subject in the field of education?
- On which date ‘International Tiger Day’ is celebrated every year?
(A) 25th July
(B) July 27
(C) 29th July
(D) 30th July