CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
- Who has been awarded the Param Vishisht Seva Medal for Distinguished Service of Exceptional Order at the Defense Decoration Ceremony?
(A) Bipin Rawat
(B) Manoj Pandey
(C) Dalbir Singh Suhag
(D) Joginder Jaswant Singh
- India’s first Center of Excellence (CEO) for Khadi will be inaugurated in which state/UT?
(D) New Delhi
- May 12 is celebrated as International Nurses Day across the world to honor the services of nurses. It is the birth anniversary of ___________.
(A) Clara Barton
(B) Mary Eliza Mahoney
(C) Margaret Sanger
(D) Florence Nightingale
- The ____ edition of the IBA Women’s World Boxing Championship was started in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Which of the following country has become the first Asian country to join the NATO Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence?
(D) South Korea
- The world’s largest glass bottom bridge was opened in __________.
- India’s leading digital payments platform Unified Payments Interface (UPI) has recorded 5.58 billion (Bn) transactions worth _________ in April 2022.
(A) Rs 5.83 trillion
(B) Rs 6.83 trillion
(C) Rs 7.83 trillion
(D) Rs 9.83 trillion
- Name the author of the book titled “The Struggle for Police Reforms in India: Ruler’s Police to People’s Police”.
(A) Mohammad Azeem
(B) Prakash Singh
(C) Prashant Sharma
(D) Anil Verma
- Which country has been elected as the new President of Association of Asian Election Authorities (AAEA) for 2022-2024?
- Yuri Averbakh, the world’s oldest chess grandmaster, passed away. Which country was he from?
11,. Which state/UT has launched the second phase of Ladli Laxmi Yojana (Ladli Laxmi Yojana-2.0) to encourage girl children?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
- John Lee Ka-Chiu was elected as the next Chief Executive of __________.
(A) Hong Kong
(C) South Korea
- Who among the following took over as the Vice President of Denmark-based Maritime Anti Corruption Network (MACN)?
(A) Unnikrishnan Nair
(B) Rajesh Unni
(C) Dilip Sanghani
(D) Vikram Dev Dutt
- Indian music composer and ____________ player Pandit Shivkumar Sharma passed away recently.
- What is the theme of National Technology Day 2022?
(A) Integrated Approach in science and technology for sustainable future
(B) Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future
(C) Science for People and People for Science
(D) Science and Technology for a Sustainable Future
- Which of the following has launched the AIM-Prime playbook along with Atal Innovation Mission to help academicians launch deep-tech spin-offs?
(A) Ministry of Education
(B) IIT Madras
(C) IIT Kharagpur
(D) NITI Aayog
- The United Nations has designated _________ as International Plant Health Day (IDPH) to raise global awareness about protecting plant health.
(A) 11 May
(B) 12 May
(C) 13 May
(D) 14 May
- What is the theme of International Nurses Day 2022?
(A) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – Invest in Nursing and respect rights to secure global health
(B) Nurses: A Voice to Lead – A vision for future healthcare
(C) Nursing the World to Health
(D) Health For All
- Prasar Bharati has signed an MoU with ORTM (Office de la Radio et de la Television) in which country on cooperation and participation in broadcasting?
- India’s first EV charging station powered by Bio-Gas was inaugurated in _______.