CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ
- The government of which state has recently launched ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme’?
(D) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently, who has received the “Best Film” award at the “Cannes Film Festival-2021”?
- When is “Nelson Mandela International Day” celebrated every year?
(A) 16th July
(B) 18th July
(C) 19th July
(D) 20th July
- Recently, the famous personality ‘Danish Siddiqui’ has passed away, he was?
- According to the recently announced, in which city India’s first ‘Pod Taxi’ will run?
- ‘Bonalu’ is a traditional folk festival celebrated every year in ____________.
(C) Madhya Pradesh
(D) Himachal Pradesh
- World International Day of Justice is observed every year on _______.
(A) 14 July
(B) 15 July
(C) July 16
(D) 17 July
- Surekha Sikri passed away recently. She was a ____________.
(A) TV anchor
(B) classical singer
- ‘Mathrikavacham’ is a COVID vaccination program organized by the state of Kerala for which of the following?
(A) Senior Citizen
(B) pregnant woman
(C) Children below 18 years of age
(D) population of the village
- India, Sri Lanka and _______ are conducting virtual trilateral exercise TTX-2021.
- What is the name of the world’s first commercial Modular Small Reactor (SMR), whose construction started recently in China?
(A) Linglong One
(C) Daya Be
(D) Kinshan SMR
- Which of the following has become the first Gulf state to open an embassy in Israel?
(C) United Arab Emirates
- Indian Academy of Highway Engineers tied up with the University of New South Wales to set up a Center for Advanced Transport Technology and Systems in _______.
- Manduadih railway station has been renamed as __________ railway station.
(A) Sardar Patil Railway Station
(B) Narendra Modi Railway Station
(C) Banaras Railway Station
(D) Bombay Railway Station
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has addressed the nation on the occasion of _________ anniversary of Skill India Mission on July 15, 2021.