- Which Industry held the first position in the list of 100 “The World’s Most innovative Companies” released by Forbes based on their creative disruption, potential for innovation and investor interest?
A.TESLA MOTORS INC.
Answer – A.TESLA MOTORS INC.
- Who ranked the first position in Forbes magazine list of the world’s highest paid actors with an estimated 2016 payday of $64.5 million?
Answer – A.Dwayne Johanson
- Who has been named as the UEFA’s Best Player in Europe for the Second Time after winning the Champions League and Euro 2016?
Answer – B.Cristiano Ronaldo
- Indian Foreign Service holder P Kumaran has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to which Country?
Answer – D.Qatar
- India ranked which position on the World Risk index is published by the UNU Institute for Environment and Human Security?
Answer – B.77
- Who has been appointed as Panel head to probe the implementation of reforms as per the apex court verdict of the BCCI?
D.None of these
Answer – D.None of these
- In which city, Gujarat government is planning to set up India’s first textile university with an investment of about Rs 800 crore?
Answer – C.Surat
- Which book fair has kick started with 22nd edition to promote literacy and higher education among children and the youth?
A.Goa Book Fair
B.Agra Book Fair
C.Mumbai Book Fair
D.Delhi Book Fair
Answer – D.Delhi Book Fair
- Which festival kicked off in the capital city of the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan Thimbu on 26 August 2016?
A.Mountain Ranges Literary Festival 2016
B.Mount Everest Literary Festival 2016
C.Himalayan Echoes Literary Festival 2016
D.Mountain Echoes Literary Festival 2016
Answer – D.Mountain Echoes Literary Festival 2016
- In which place, The first Asian Science and Technology (S&T) Conference for Disaster Risk Reduction (AMCDRR 2016-DRR) was initiated?
B.New York, US
Answer – A.Bangkok, Thailand
- In which place, The 19th SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) summit would be held on 9 and 10 November?
Answer – A.Islamabad
- Prime Minister has constituted a task force to make various suggestions to the road map for the next Olympics to be held in which country?
Answer – D.Japan
- Maharashtra State Chief Minister has unveiled a detailed plan for the Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway of how many Kilometers to connect 24 districts?
Answer – C.706 Km
- Which Country has created the World’s largest marine protected area by expanding an existing ocean reserve off Hawaii to cover 582,578 square miles?
Answer – B.United States
- Which of following natural cause to be detected on land and the sea floor using seismic equipment known as an S wave Microseism found by Japan Researchers?
D.All the Above
Answer – B.Earthquakes
- Who has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer for Domestic Broadcast Business leader Mumbai Zee Entertainment Enterprises?
Answer – B.Punit Misra
- Film actress Sharmila Tagore, theatre activist Arundhati Nag and film studies academician Ira Bhaskar have been appointed new members of which council to deal with complaints against TV content?
Answer – B.BCCC
- Who has been chosen for the Sports Journalists Association of Mumbai’s (SJAM) Golden Jubilee Annual Awards 2016?
Answer – D.Lalita Babar
- Department of Industrial policy and Promotion has planned to launch a nation-wide awareness campaign on which rights?
A.Employees Compensation Rights
B.Maternity Benefit Act
C.Intellectual Property Rights
D.Right to Equality
Answer – C.Intellectual Property Rights
- Finance Minister suggested creation of a task force of experts and officials to deliberate on the challenges in international arbitration in the __________countries.
D.All the Above
Answer – C.BRICS
- Name the galaxy found by the Astronomers as big as the Milky Way that consists almost entirely of dark matter?
Answer – D.Dragonfly 44
- The Union Government has set up how much capital for displaced people of Pakistan occupied Kashmir living in India?
A.Rs. 1000 Crore
B.Rs. 2000 Crore
C.Rs. 3000 Crore
D.Rs. 4000 Crore
Answer – B.Rs. 2000 Crore
- Country’s first Electropreneur Park is inaugurated at which university by the Minister for Electronics and Information Technology?
A.Jawaharlal Nehru University
D.Banaras Hindu University
Answer – C.Delhi University
- The Sixth Tokyo International Conference on African Development was held from 27 to 28 August 2016 in which country?
Answer – B.Kenya
- Murugappa Group owned Carborundum Universal announced the inauguration of its Research and Development Centre at its Industrial Ceramics division at which city in Tamilnadu?
Answer – D.Hosur
- Which division has won the overall team championship at the 82ndAll India Railway Athletic Championship held at Tiruchirapalli ?
Answer – A.Western Railway
- Tennis Star Sania Mirza partenered with which player clinched Women’s doubles title after taking victory at the Connecticuit Open in the U.S?
D.Chuang Chia Jung
Answer – B.Monica Niculescu
- In which State 55thAll India Wheat & Barley Research Workers Meet concluded with eight varieties of wheat and one of barley have been identified?
Answer – D.Haryana
- Which state has become the first state to start mobile application for medical services with the launch of “108 Mobile App” by State Health and Family Welfare Minister Kaul Singh Thakur?
Answer – D.Himachal Pradesh
- Which Company has announced a new dedicated web form for reporting hate speech on its hosted consumer services and a separate online form for petitions to reconsider and reinstate content?
Answer – A.Microsoft
- Indian Space Research Organisation successfully tested __________ from Satish Dhawan Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
D.None of these
Answer – C.Scramjet Engine
- Who has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of India’s Largest Infrastructure Engineering Company Larsen & Toubro’s Groups?
A.M N Sudaram
B.S K Pandit
C.S N Subrahmanyan
D.T K Mandeep
Answer – C.S N Subrahmanyan
- Who has been appointed as the President of Indian Bullion and Jewellers Association?
Answer – A.Mukesh Mehta
- Which group announced appointment of Amit Chandra as the managing director of Bain Capital with effect from August 26th2016?
D.None of these
Answer –D.None of these
- Which bank has opened a branch at Lulu International Shopping Mall, Edapally in Kerala by the state Chief Minister?
A.Bank of America
D.None of these
Answer – C.Doha Bank
- Which statement is correct related to Market Watchdog Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has lined up wide-ranging relaxations to its norms for REITs and InvITs?
A.Would allow up to 20 per cent investment by such trusts in under-construction projects
B.to rationalise the requirements under the Related Party Transactions, under which approval of 50 per cent unit holders apart from related parties
C.65 per cent unit holders, apart from related parties, for passing special resolutions
D.None of these
Answer – A.Would allow up to 20 per cent investment by such trusts in under-construction projects
- Velankanni festival celebrated in which state ?
Answer – B.Tamil Nadu
- National Sports Day is being observed on which date every year to mark the birthday of Dhyan chand, the hockey player contributed in Olympics for India?
Answer – B.August 29
- Subroto Cup is related to which Sport ?
Answer – A.Football
- Veteran Painter, Writer and Art Historian has passed away due to Cardiac arrest at a hospital in Bhubaneshwar at the age of 74. Who is he?
Answer – C.Dinanath Pathy
- Former Governor Mohammad Shafi Qureshi has passed away in Delhi at the age of 87 years. He was a former Governor of which state?
Answer – D.Madhya Pradesh
- Who has won the world championship by steering his Mercedes to a convincing victory in chaotic crash-hit Belgian Grand Prix?
D.None of these
Answer – A.Nico Rosberg
- A mobile App has been developed by 16 years old and Athlete named Arhan Bagati to assist which Sector people?
Answer – C.Disabled Sportsmen
- President re-promulgated an Ordinance to amend the Enemy Proper Act, _________ Eviction of Unauthorized Occupants Act of 1971 pending ratification by Rajya Sabha?
Answer – B.1968
- Which State/ Union Territor Government has recently presented a tax-free Rs 6,665 crore budget for the financial year 2016-17?
Answer – B.Puducherry
- Which states have become tenth and eleventh respectively to pass Good and Service Tax bill after a debate in their respective State Assemblies?
A.Bihar & Haryana
B.Maharashtra & Haryana
C.Gujarat & Haryana
D.Bihar & Gujarat
Answer – B.Maharashtra & Haryana
- Union Human Resource Development Minister officially launched the new Indian Institute of Technology in which state?
Answer – C.Karnataka
- Which state has passed resolution during the special session of the House for the purpose of changing the name of the State?
Answer – D.West Bengal
- What is the current population strength of the India as per the projections of the 2016 World Population Data Sheet from the Population Reference Bureau (PRB)?
Answer – B.1,329 million
- India ranked which rank in in Robotic Automation implementation in core Business Process, according to Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, (CIMA)?
Answer – C.3rd
Join Today For Sure Success…..
No. 1 Coaching Institute of Rajasthan, Udaipur
Shubhash Nagar Branch : – 8233223322, 8233033033
Shobhagpura Branch :- 7727867730, 9521516171
Sector 14 Branch : – 9521314152, 9521314152