1. The representative of the crown came to be called as ‘viceroy’ instead of ‘governor general’ from the period …..?
ANSWER :- 1858
2. The ‘Vernacular Press Act’ was passed in India during the period of _____
ANSWER :- Lord Lytton
3. Lord Curzon became the viceroy of India after ____
ANSWER :- Loed Elgin -II
4. The non-cooperation movement was accepted by the congress party in its ____ session.
ANSWER :- Nagpur
5. The river known as ‘Sorrow of Bihar’ is ___
ANSWER :- Kosi
6. The man named as ‘Father of Indian archaeology’ is ___
ANSWER :- Alexander Cunningham
7. The mountain ranges in the eastern part of India forming its boundary with Myanmar are collectively called as?
ANSWER :- Purvachal
8. Which one of the following lakes is a salt water lake?
ANSWER :- Sambhar
9. The first population census was taken in India in the year?
ANSWER :- 1872
10. The country which has higher average population density than India is ____?
ANSWER :- Bangladesh
11. In which district of Kerala, Edakkal is situated?
ANSWER :- Wayanad
12. The rights of minorities to establish and administer educational institutions in guaranteed in the ?
ANSWER :- Article 30
13. The statement “Eternal Vigilance is the Price of liberty” means:
ANSWER :- People should be conscious of their rights
14. The assets of a dead man without heir or will undertaken by the state is called ?
ANSWER :- Escheats
15. The Principle of Rule of Law implies?
ANSWER :- All should be treated as equals
16. Who among the following formulated ‘People’s Plan’?
ANSWER :- M.N.Roy
17. Which of the following is not established by the constitution of India?
ANSWER :- Planning Commission
18. Parliamentary Committee on Subordinate Legislation came into existence in ?
ANSWER :- 1969
19. Judicial Review Power of the Supreme Court relates to ?
ANSWER :- Constitutional Validity of law
20. The minimum age required to be eligible to contest Presidential election in India is ?
ANSWER :- 35 Years
21. The National Human Rights Commission was established in ?
ANSWER :- 1993
22. “Optical Phenomenon” in the fringe pattern of CD is:
ANSWER :- Interference
23. The Weakest force among the following?
ANSWER :- Gravitational
24. Exchange Particle in Quark-Quark Interaction?
ANSWER :- Gluon
25. Special Theory of Relatively was proposed in ?
ANSWER :- 1905
26. IRADIAN is ?
ANSWER :- 57.3
27. For liquids, both Cofficient of Viscosity and Surface Tension ?
ANSWER :- Decreases with increase in temperature
28. Fraction of volume of ice seen outside when immersed in water?
ANSWER :- 10.5%
29. Celsius and Fahrenheit show the same temperature at ?
ANSWER :- -40
30. ____ occurs when source of light approach an observer?
ANSWER :- Blue Shift
31. Which colour indicate Highest Temperature?
ANSWER :- Dull Red
32. The country that declared the year 2013 as National Year of Rice?
ANSWER :- Philippines
33. The chairman of the joint parliamentary committee on the 2G scam?
ANSWER :- P.C.Chacko
34. The first Aadhaar number holder Ranjana Sadasiv Sonawne belongs to ?
ANSWER :- Maharastra
35. The legless amphibian reported from Meghalaya by a Malayalee Scientist ?
ANSWER :- Chikilidae
36. Arogyakeralam award instituted by the Government of Kerala is given to ?
ANSWER :- Local Bodies
37. The director of the film Celluloid?
ANSWER :- Kamal
38. India’s 100th successful space mission was on ?
ANSWER :- 9th September 2012
39. Name the first private person of India who was given ‘Z’ security cover by the Union Government?
ANSWER :- Mukesh Ambani
40. ‘Saraswati Samman’ 2012 was awarded to poet Sugathakumari for her work?
ANSWER :- Manalezhuthu
41. Olympics 2012 held at London was the?
ANSWER :- 30th