GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ
- Which of the following is used to increase the anti-explosive quality of petrol?
(A) Tetraethyl lead
(B) Trimethyl lead
(C) Triethyl lead
(D) Tetramethyl lead
- Which particle is needed to continue the continuous process of uranium fission?
- What planet is closest to the Sun?
- What is the approximate height of a synchronous satellite above the surface of the earth?
(A) 36,000 km
(B) 30,000 km
(C) 42,000 km
(D) none of these
- Which is the largest organ of the human body?
- WTO Where is the headquarters of?
(D) New York
- Which is the highest waterfall in India?
(A) Shimsha Falls
(B) Courtallam Falls
(C) Jog Falls
(D) Hogenakkal Falls
- Which of the following countries are connected by ‘Palk Strait’?
(A) India and Sri Lanka
(B) North Korea and South Korea
(C) Pakistan and China
(D) Britain and France
- The Penicillin is obtained from?
- Which is the source of bile?
(C) bile duct
- Classical dance Odissi is a product of which state?
(A) Andhra Pradesh
- Where are the functions of adding, comparing and matching done in a computer?
(A) CPU chip
(B) Floppy Disk
(C) Hard Disk
(D) memory chip
- Who was the first woman who swam across the seven major oceans?
(B) Bula Chowdhary
(C) Mridula Rajeev
(D) Priya Shanbhag
- Who was the first to estimate the national income in India?
(B) Dadabhai Naoroji
(C) V.K. R. V. Rao
(D) Sardar Patel
- National income is made up of?
(A) by some money-generating activity
(B) by some laborious activity
(C) by some gainful activity
(D) by some productive activity
- Which type of mirror is used in the headlights of vehicles?
(A) plane mirror
(B) concave mirror
(C) convex mirror
(D) parabolic mirror
- Which metal is used to heat an electric iron?
- The coating of zinc on water pipes made of iron to protect it from corrosion is called?
(A) plating of zinc