GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ
- Who propounded The Theory of Drain?
(B) Dadabhai Naoroji
(D) Govind Ranade
- The part of the eye with the highest refractive index is?
(B) Aquis Humor
(C) Vitreous humour
- Zoji La Pass connects?
(A) Srinagar and Leh
(B) Arunachal Pradesh and Tibet
(C) Chamba and Spiti
(D) Kalimpang and Lhasa
- Which one of the following appointments is not under the authority of the President of India?
(A) Chief Justice of India
(B) Chairman, Finance Commission
(C) Chief of the Army Staff
(D) Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Which of the following relieves pain?
- “Panna” is a very important place in Madhya Pradesh. It is famous for which of the following mines?
- Spirit in contact with the body gives a cold feeling because it?
(A) is a liquid
(B) very volatile
(C) is a good conductor
(D) is transparent
- Bal, Pal and Lal were very prominent leaders?
(A) Swaraj Party
(B) Militant National Party
(C) Ghadar Party
(D) Congress Party
- Who discovered the sea route to India via ‘Cape of Good Hope’?
(A) Vasco da Gama
(C) Christopher Columbus
(D) John Cabot
- Which of the following is not a benefit of saliva?
(A) It helps in swallowing
(B) It increases RBC in the body
(C) It keeps the mouth and teeth clean
(D) none of these
- The largest compound gland in the human body is?
- Mercury is?
(A) solid metal
(B) liquid nonmetal
(C) solid non-metal
(D) liquid metal
- On which principle does the ball pen work?
(B) Boyle’s law
(C) gravitational force
(D) surface tension
- The Chairman of the Public Accounts Committee in the Indian Parliament is?
(A) Leader of the opposition party
(B) Speaker of Lok Sabha
(C) Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha
(D) Speaker of the Rajya Sabha
- Name of the Chief Justice of India?
(A) Soli Sorabji
(B) Sarosh Homi Kapadia
(C) K. G. Balakrishnan
(D) Mukul Rohatgi
- The best index of economic development is provided by?
(A) Year by year, by the increase in real income per capita
(B) by the increase in national income at current prices
(C) By increasing the saving ratio
(D) by improving the position of balance of payments
- Name the food crop which gives highest yield in India?
- Enzymes are?
(C) Inorganic compound