- Pushkalavati was capital of which of the following acient Kingdoms?
Answer – Gandhara
- The place Dharanikota in South India is related to which ancient dynasty?
Answer – Satavahana
- In which of the following regions, maize is used as staple food ?
Answer – Middle Africa
- The Sankosh river forms boundary between which of the following two states?
Answer – Assam and Arunachal Pradesh
- The Pir Panjal range is located in which of the following states?
Answer – Jammu and Kashmir
- Which of the following Rigvedic deities represented Storm?
Answer – Maruts
- Export of which of the following is an Invisible Export?
Answer – Services
- Who among the following was propounder of the Madhyamika Philosophy?
Answer – Nagarjuna
Which type of forests occupies the highest percentage of area in India?
Answer – Tropical deciduous
- Who among the following was the first person to scale Mount Everest without supplemental oxygen?
Answer – Reinhold Messner
- In which cropping pattern, the crops are grown in the inter spaces between rows of planted trees?
Answer – Alley cropping
- Which of the following is the leading producer of soybean in India?
Answer – Madhya Pradesh
- Climate of which of the following states in India is suitable for cultivation of cloves?
Answer – Kerala
- Which of the following is the insectivorous fish used for mosquito control?
Answer – Gambusia
- In human body, “Thrombin” plays important role in which of the following physiological processes?
Answer – Blood clotting
- Which of the following scientists of India is related to theory of Black hole?
- Which of the following refers to Secondary growth in plants?
Answer – Formation of secondary tissues by the activity of lateral meristems
- Pollination by which of the following will be called Entomophily?
Answer – Butterflies
- The plants which flower only once in their lifetime are called?
Answer – Monocarpic
Which of the following diseases is commonly found in areas where Maize is main diet?
Answer – Pellagra
- As of 2016, with which of the following countries, India has NOT signed an agreement in Civil Nuclear Cooperation?
Answer – Japan
- Which of the following was the last missile successfully developed under India’s Integrated Guided Missile Development Programme?
Answer – Agni-III
- As per latest data from World Gold Council, which of the following countries has largest reserved stock of Gold in the world?
Answer – United States
World Press Freedom Prize award is given by which of the following organizations?
Answer – UNESCO
- Which of the following state gives Tana Riri Award in the field of music every year?
Answer – Gujarat
- How many delegates had attended the first session of the Indian National Congress in 1885?
Answer – 72
- Who was elected the President of Indian National Congress in the Surat Session 1907 famous for Surat Split?
Answer – Dr. Rash Bihari Ghosh
- Who was the first Muslim President of Indian National Congress?
Answer – Badruddin Taiyabji
- Which of the following organizations provided medical help to the Turkish troops in the Balkan War?
Answer – Red Crescent Society
- For the first time, in which of the following General elections, voting right by the youths at the age of 18 years was exercised?
Answer – 1989