1. Government of India to set up Garima Griha for transgender persons
- Center community-based organizations (Community-Based Organizations) to help transgender individuals dignity Home ( Garima Grihas is installed). Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Narayanaswamy ( A. Narayanaswamy ) told the Lok Sabha that there are 12 pilot shelter homes aimed at providing safe shelter to transgender persons.have been started. Garima Homes for transgender persons are being set up with the help of community based organisations. Such shelter homes were set up in the states of Maharashtra, Delhi, West Bengal, Rajasthan, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Tamil Nadu and Odisha. Huh.
2. Karnataka becomes first state to reserve jobs for transgender persons
- Karnataka all government services transgender community (Transgender Community for) one percent reservation to provide the country’s first state has been made. The government submitted a report in this regard to the High Court, stating that a notification has already been issued after amending the Karnataka Civil Service (General Recruitment) Rules, 1977. . Specifies one percent reservation for the third gender in all general as well as reserved categories. Whenever a notification inviting applications for government jobs is published, the ‘Others’ column should be added along with the male and female columns. The notification also highlighted that there should be no discrimination against transgenders in the process of selection. In case of non-availability of transgender candidates, the job may be given to male or female of the same category as mentioned in the notification note.
3. Under the Swachh Bharat Mission Rural in the country, all the villages have declared to be free from open defecation.
- Under the Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin, all the villages in the country have declared to be free from open defecation . This information was given by the Minister of State for Jal Shakti, Prahlad Singh Patel in a written reply in the Lok Sabha. He said that cleanliness in rural areas of the country has increased from 39 per cent in 2014 to 100 per cent now. Shri Singh said that as per the data available from the States and Union Territories on the Online Integrated Management Information System, toilets have been constructed in more than 10.70 lakh households under this programme. The Center has made the country open defecation free. On October 2, 2014, the centrally sponsored scheme Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin was launched with the goal of
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi addresses the education world on the first anniversary of National Education Policy-2020
- Addressing the education world on the occasion of the first anniversaryof National Education Policy 2020 , Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that as the country stands at the entrance of 75th year of independence, then this policy will play an important role in making the future of the country golden. The Prime Minister expressed happiness that engineering courses in five Indian languages are being started in 14 engineering colleges in eight states . These languages are Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali. A tool has also been developed for translation of engineering curriculum into 11 Indian languages. On this occasion, the Prime Minister inaugurated the Academic Bank of Credit. This will provide students with access and exit to higher education and study options in the regional languages of the first year of the engineering program and guidelines for internationalization of higher education. Three months sports based school preparation module for Grade-I, Indian Sign Language as one of the subjects at secondary level and Integrated Teacher Training Program-Nishtha II prepared by NCERT have also been started. Further Assessment Learning Level–Successful Structured Assessment for Education, Competition Based Assessment Task Structure for Grades III, V and VIII in CBSE Schools and a dedicated website for Artificial Intelligence were also launched. The Prime Minister said that Nishtha-2 will not only provide training to teachers, but will also be able to give their valuable suggestions to the department. He said that this would also promote Indian Sign Language, which would benefit the differently-abled students. Shri Modi said that now Indian Sign Language will be taught as a subject at the secondary level.
5. Center announces reservation for Other Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections in medical and dental courses
- Government current teaching-years 2021-22, the under-graduate and Post grejuatt medical and Detl courses in All India quota scheme in economically backward sections of ten per cent and Other Backward Classes to 27 percent A historic and important decision has been taken to give reservation. With this decision, every year about one thousand five hundred students of Other Backward Classes will be able to take admission in MBBS and two thousand five hundred students in Post Graduation. With this, about five hundred and fifty students from economically backward classes will be able to take admission in MBBS and about one thousand students in post-graduation courses. The All India Quota Scheme was started in 1986. It was started to provide an opportunity to the students who want to study in a good medical college located in another state to take admission on the basis of merit without the domicile certificate. All India quota comprises 15 percent of the total available undergraduate seats and 50 percent of the total available post graduation seats in government medical colleges.
6. Brazil Landscape Garden Sitio Burle Marques receives UNESCO World Heritage status
- Sitio Burley Marks (Sitio Burle Marx) site, the Brazilian city of Rio de Janeiro ( Rio De Janeiro ) A Landscape Garden (Landscape Garden) and UNESCO ( UNESCO ‘s) World Heritage sites have been added to the list. The park contains more than 3,500 species of plants native to Rio and is considered a laboratory for botanical and landscape experimentation. The site is named after the Brazilian landscape architect Burle Marx, whose design of parks and gardens made him world famous. His home was the Sitio Burle Marx site until 1985.
7. Najib Mikati elected new prime minister of Lebanon
- Billionaire businessman Najib Mikati( Najib Mikati) to President Michel Aaiun (Michel Aoun after binding parliamentary consultations with) Lebanon ( Lebanon was appointed as the new Prime Minister). He ran virtually unopposed, receiving 72 votes, with former ambassador Nawaf Salam getting just one vote. 42 MPs voted blank, and 3 MPs did not vote at all. His appointment comes exactly 11 days after Saad Hariri resigned as prime minister, after nine months of political standoff and controversy with President Aoun and his son-in-law, MP Gebran Bassil.
8. Indore the only Indian city in the International Clean Air Catalyst Program
- India is the cleanest city in Madhya Pradesh‘s Indore (Indore) city, International Clean Air Activator program ( International Clean Air Catalyst Programme ) selected to be one for the only city in the country has become. In collaboration with Indore Municipal Corporation and Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board, this project will be operated for a period of five years to purify the air in the city. Under the project, USAID and partners will work with local communities to better understand local pollution sources and identify, test, speed up and scale solutions for cleaner, healthier air.
9. Ladakh gets 8.23% stake in J&K Bank
- RBI( Reserve Bank Of India ) Union Territory of Ladakh ( Ladakh ) to the Government of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Limited ( Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ltd ) of the paid-up equity capital of 8 per cent over to Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019 ( October 31, 2019 ) has given its approval on the date of coming into force. The move follows the order dated October 30, 2020 of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir regarding transfer of 8.23 per cent shareholding (approximately 4.58 crore equity shares) in Jammu and Kashmir Bank till October 31, 2019, to the Union Territory of Ladakh.
10. Paytm Payments Bank crosses 1 crore FASTag mark
- Paytm Payments Bank (Paytm Payments Bank) L million Fastag (FASTags) to achieve the milestone of issuing the first bank in the country has been made. According to the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), more than 3.47 crore FASTags (FASTags) were issued by all banks by the end of June 2021. Paytm Payments Bank (PPBL) now holds about 28 percent stake as a FASTag issuing bank. In the last 6 months, PPBL has equipped more than 40 lakh commercial and private vehicles with FASTag. In addition, Paytm Payments Bank is also India’s largest acquirer of toll plazas for the National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC) program, which offers a nationwide toll payment solution. According to PPBL,
11. The risk of conflict between humans and wildlife is increasing
- International Tiger Day is celebrated every year to spread awareness about the conservation of tigers . West Bengal ‘s forest department has become fine in Tiger calculate 2020-21 published a report about. Famous for the world’s largest mangrove delta, the Sundarbans is also known as the Land of the Bengal Tiger . According to the data released by the state, through one thousand three hundred and seven camera units set up at 726 places in the entire reserve, 96 tigers are found in a year.The number was recorded. These include 52 female tigers and four cubs. Despite the huge destruction and mass influx in the low-lying areas due to cyclones Amphan and Yas, there has been no reduction in the number of tigers. Experts say that this study suggests that tigers have settled in the habitat of the Sundarbans region. But due to the damage caused by natural calamities and epidemics, more people are turning to forests for livelihood, increasing the risk of conflict between humans and wildlife. There is a need to adopt a more sustainable approach to the conservation of tigers in the Sundarbans.
12. Renowned playback singer Asha Bhosle selected for the prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan Award
- Renowned playback singer Asha Bhosle has been selected for the prestigious Maharashtra Bhushan Award . The selection committee headed by Chief Minister Uddhav Thackeray unanimously selected Asha Bhosle for the award. State Cultural Affairs Minister Amit Deshmukh said that this award will be given to Asha Bhosle for the year 2021.
13. US announces $25 million in additional aid for India’s anti-Covid vaccination program
- US Secretary of State Antony Blinken calls on Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi. During the conversation, the Prime Minister said that America and India have a deep faith in the values of democracy and freedom. The Prime Minister said that Indian diaspora in America has contributed a lot in strengthening bilateral relations. Mr Modi said, given the challenges posed by COVID-19, the India-US strategic partnership in recovering the global economy and tackling climate change will have more importance in the coming years. Meanwhile, the US has contributed another 25 million dollars for India’s anti – Covid vaccination program .announced assistance. In a tweet, Mr. Blinken said this will help save lives by strengthening the vaccine supply chain in India.
14. Ministry of Railways announces special awards for its sports persons and officials participating in Olympics
- Ministry of Railways announces special awards for its sports persons and officials participating in Tokyo Olympics is of. In these awards, three crores will be given to the gold medal winners, two crores to the silver medalists and one crore rupees to the bronze medal winners. If a player finishes in the last eight in his event, then he will be given 35 lakhs and every player participating in the competition will be given Rs 7.50 lakh. 25 lakh to the coach of the gold medalist, 20 lakh to the coach of the silver medalist and Rs 15 lakh to the coach of the bronze medalist. Seven and a half lakh rupees will be given to each coach of other participating players. 25 players from the Railway Sports Promotion Board, five coaches and a physiotherapist are representing the Indian contingent at the Tokyo Olympics this time.
15. RBI imposes monetary penalty of Rs 5 crore on Axis Bank
- RBI( Reserve Bank Of India ) lender in the private sector Axis Bank ( Axis Bank ) to Rs 5 crore of monetary fines ( Monetary Penalty) have put. The penalty is for violation and non-compliance of certain provisions of the directions issued by RBI, ‘Strengthening the Controls of Payment Ecosystem between Sponsor Banks and SCBs/UCBs as a Corporate Client. Sponsor Banks and SCBs/UCBs as a Corporate Customer)’, ‘Cyber Security Framework in Banks’, ‘RBI (Financial Services to be Provided by Banks) Directions, 2016’, ‘Financial Inclusion – Access to Banking Services – Basic Savings Banks Deposit Accounts’ and ‘Fraud-Classification and Reporting’. The penalty has been imposed in exercise of the powers vested in RBI under the provisions of Section 47A(1)(c) read with Section 46(4)(i) of the Banking Regulation Act, 1949 (Act). RBI on March 31, 2017, March 31, 2018 and March 31,
16. INS Talwar participates in ‘Cutless Express-21’ exercise
- Indian Naval Ship Talwar is participating in the multi-national maritime exercise ‘ CUTLASS EXPRESS 2021 ‘ (CE 21). The exercise will run from July 26, 2021 to August 6, 2021 in Kenya. The port exercise was conducted at Mombasa from 26-28 July, in which Marine Commandos (Marcos) of the Indian Navy trained Coast Guard personnel from Kenya, Djibouti, Mozambique, Cameroon and Georgia. Marcos trained in ‘visit,’ ‘board,’ ‘search,’ and ‘caesar’ (reach, climb, seek, seize — VBSS) operations. Foreign marines took part in this exercise. The exercise was conducted at the Bandari Maritime Academy, Mombasa. The ‘CUTLASS EXPRESS’ exercise has been designed to create regional cooperation, maritime border awareness and Best practices will be shared for capacity building between the US, East Africa and the western Indian Ocean .
17. India’s 14 tiger reserves get global CA/TS recognition for better conservation of tigers
- Environment Minister said ” leopards, co-predators and -2018 Shakbkshion conditions of title report continues. He said that this report is proof of the fact that conservation of tigers leads to conservation of the entire ecosystem. During the All India Assessment of Tiger Population in the year 2018, the leopard population within the forested habitats in the tiger-prone states of the country was also estimated. The total population of leopards in India’s tiger habitat areas in 2018 was 12,852 (SE range 12,172 – 13,535). This is a significant increase compared to 2014, which was 7,910 (SE 6,566-9,181) in the forested habitats of 18 tiger-rich states in the country. In this program, 14 tiger reserves of India were discussed, which are Global Conservation Assured. Tiger Standards ( CA|TS) has been recognized. The 14 tiger reserves that have been recognized include Manas, Kaziranga and Orang in Assam, Satpura, Kanha and Panna in Madhya Pradesh, Pench in Maharashtra, Valmiki Tiger Reserve in Bihar, Dudhwa in Uttar Pradesh, Sunderbans in West Bengal, Parambikulam in Kerala. , Bandipur Tiger Reserve in Karnataka and Mudumalai and Anamalai Tiger Reserve in Tamil Nadu. Conservation Assured | The Tiger Standards (CA|TS) have been accepted as a validation tool by the Global Alliance of Tiger Range Countries (TRC) and have been developed by experts in tiger and protected areas. Officially launched in 2013, this standard sets minimum standards for the effective management of target species and encourages the evaluation of these standards in relevant protected areas. ca | TS is a set of different criteria,
18. Sanjeev Sahota among 13 contenders for the Fiction Booker Prize
- British writer of Indian origin, Sanjeev Sahota Nobel Prizewinner Kazuo Ishiguro ( Kazuo Ishiguro ) and Pulitzer Prize winner Richard Powers ( Richard Powers with), his novel ” China Room ( China Room ) prestigious’ 2021 Booker Prize long Includes 13 authors listed from. Between October 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021 Great Britain (UK) or 2021 long list of 13 novels by the judges after publishing an assessment of 158 novels in Ireland (Ireland) or ” The Booker Dojen ( The Booker Dozen)” were unveiled. The six-book shortlist will be announced on 14 September, and the winner will be crowned during a ceremony in London on 3 November.
19. Hubble finds first evidence of water vapor on Jupiter’s moon Ganymede
- For the first time, astronomers (Astronomers) by Jupiter ‘s moon Ganymede (Ganymede) of water vapor in the atmosphere (Water Vapour unveils evidence). This water vapor is formed when ice changes from a solid to a gas from the surface of the Moon. To make the discovery, published in the journal Nature Astronomy, scientists used new and archival datasets from NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope.
20. Secured Logistics Document Exchange along with calculator for Green House Gas Emissions has been launched by the Central Government to improve the Ease of Doing Business.
- Recently the central government by Ease of Doing Business ( Ease Of Doing Business ) and aimed at creating better GHG (GreenHouse Gas) for emissions calculator with well ‘ secured logistics document exchange ‘ (SLDE went early) Is. World Bank (World Bank) in the Ease of Doing Business Report 2020, India on 63th place in 190 countries Secured Logistics Document Exchange is a platform that seeks to replace the existing manual process of creation, exchange and compliance of logistics documents with a digitized, secure and integrated document exchange system. The GHG calculator is an efficient and user-friendly tool and facilitates the calculation and comparison of GHG emissions through various measures.
21. Earth Overshoot Day, 2021
- According to the World Wide Fund for Nature( WWF ), the human species has again used all the biological resources that have been set for the entire year on Earth by July 29, 2021 . The human species currently uses 74% more biological resources produced by Earth’s ecosystems, which means we are using natural resources 75 times faster. Earth Overshoot Day From the end of the year till the end of the year the human species lives in a state of ecological deficit. This day marks the date when the human species’ demand for ecological resources (for example fish and forests) and services in a given year exceeds the amount of resources that can be reproduced on Earth during the same year. it occurs. The concept of Earth Overshoot Day was first introduced by Andrew Sims of the UK think tank New Economics Foundation, which launched the first Global Earth Overshoot Day campaign in 2006 in collaboration with the Global Footprint Network. Global Footprint Network is an international non-profit organization established in the year 2003. Its key strategy is to provide robust ecological footprint data.