IBPS CLERK 2019 NOTIFICATION : 12000+ VACANCIES
IBPS Clerk 2019 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019,14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Participating Organizations
Totally 17 Banking Organizations are participating in this year’s IBPS CLERK 2019
Vacancy Details CRP Clerks -IX
- Andaman & Nicobar 14
2. Andhra Pradesh 777
3. Arunachal Pradesh 11
4. Assam 189
5. Bihar 295
6. Chandigarh 64
7. Chattisgarh 174
8. Dadra & Nagar Haveli 04
9. Daman & Diu 02
10. Delhi 525
11. Goa 67
12. Gujarat 600
13. Haryana 328
14. Himachal Pradesh 129
15. Jammu & Kashmir 63
16. Jharkhand 141
17. Karnataka 953
18. Kerala 349
19. Lakshadweep 01
20. MadhyaPradesh 440
21. Maharashtra 1257
22. Manipur 11
23. Meghalaya 07
24. Mizoram 09
25. Nagaland 11
26. Odisha 417
27. Puducherry 44
28. Punjab 634
29. Rajasthan 325
30. Sikkim 23
31. Tamil Nadu 1379
32. Telangana 612
33. Tripura 53
34. Uttar Pradesh 1203
35. Uttarakhand 117
36. West Bengal 847
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Age Limit
The Age Limit will be considered as on 1st September 2019.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and not later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Upper Age limit can be availed by the aspirants as per the norms of the government.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 Years|
IBPS CLERK 2019 : Educational Qualifications
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2019.
Can Final Year Students Apply For The IBPS CLERK 2019 ?
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 09.10.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 09.10.2019 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Prelims Exam Pattern
I.The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||MaximumMarks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination is just a qualifying nature for the Mains exam.
- Individual Sectional Cutoff marks & Overall cutoff marks are there for IBPS CLERK 2019.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for shortlisting & final merit list.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to the particular question for every wrong answer in both Preliminary and Main Examination.
IBPS CLERK 2019 – Application Fee
- SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates required to pay Rs. 100/-.
- All other candidates: Rs. 600/- will be collected (Online Payment) as Application Fee.
“ANUSHKA ACADEMY STARTS NEW BATCH FOR BANK/SSC, IAS/RAS/RAILWAY , LIC”
For Any Query/Information, Contact Us –
1 COACHING INSTITUTE OF RAJASTHAN FOR –
BANK, SSC, IAS, RAS, CONSTABLE, RAIWAY, LDC, TEACHER GRADE, AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS.
“JOIN TODAY FOR SURE SUCCESS”
BRANCHES OF ANUSHKA ACADEMY –
IN UDAIPUR –
SUBHASH NAGAR, NEAR DALAL PETROL PUMP – 8233223322
Sec-5 (H.M) – 8829988088
FOR DAILY UPDATES, VISIT US –