IBPS Clerk 2020 – Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application bycandidates||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
23.10.2020 to 6.11.2020
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020
23.10.2020 to 6.11.2020
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Trainingl||17.11.2020 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training l||23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||31.12.2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||12.01.2021|
|Online Examination – Main||24.01.2021|
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Participating Organizations
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1992 and not later than 01.09.2000 (both dates inclusive)
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Overall Vacancies
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||1557 (2557)|
IBPS CLERK 2020: Educational Qualifications
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Note: (1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 23.09.2020.
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Prelims Exam Pattern
Sr. No. Name of Tests No. of Questions Maximum Marks Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) 1 English Language 30 30 20 minutes 2 Numerical Ability 35 35 20 minutes 3 Reasoning Ability 35 35 20 minutes Total 100 100 60 minutes
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main examination.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary examination is just a qualifying nature for the Mains exam.
- Individual Sectional Cutoff marks & Overall cutoff marks are there for IBPS CLERK 2020.
IBPS CLERK 2020 – Mains Exam Pattern
Sr. No. Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE) No. of Questions Maximum Marks Time allotted for each test (Separately timed) 1 General/ Financial Awareness 50 50 35 minutes 2 General English 40 40 35 minutes 3 Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 50 60 45 minutes 4 Quantitative Aptitude 50 50 45 minutes Total 190 200 160 minutes
The above tests except the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the Main examination will be considered for shortlisting & final merit list.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 of the marks assigned to the particular question for every wrong answer in both
“ANUSHKA ACADEMY STARTS NEW BATCH FOR BANK/SSC, IAS/RAS/RAILWAY , PATWARI, CONSTABLE,LIC”
For Any Query/Information, Contact Us –
1 COACHING INSTITUTE OF RAJASTHAN FOR –
BANK, SSC, IAS, RAS, CONSTABLE, RAIWAY, LDC, TEACHER GRADE, AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS.
*”JOIN ONLINE SPECIAL BATCH TODAY FOR SURE SUCCESS”*
“JOIN TODAY FOR SURE SUCCESS”
BRANCHES OF ANUSHKA ACADEMY –
IN UDAIPUR –
SUBHASH NAGAR, NEAR DALAL PETROL PUMP – 8233223322
Sec-5 (H.M) – 8829988088