1.Which of the following is the state bird of Rajasthan?
[A]Great Indian Bustard
ANSWER: [A]Great Indian Bustard
2. Which of the following district of Rajasthan does not come under ‘Hadauti region’?
- ‘Kalibangan’ a pre-historic site is located in which district of Rajasthan?
- Which among the following district of Rajasthan does not shares border with Pakistan?
5. Which dance form of Rajasthan is included in Intangible Cultural Heritage list of UNESCO?
- Keoladeo National Park is located in which district of Rajasthan?
- ‘Jaisamand lake’ is considered as the second largest artificial lake in the world and first in Asia. In which district of Rajasthan is it situated?
8. Which river of Rajasthan is known as ‘Van Ki Asha’ (Hope of the forest)?
9. Which district of Rajasthan has been nicknamed “The Golden city”?
10.Chaurasi Khambon Ki Chhatri or “84-Pillared Cenotaph” is located in which district of Rajasthan?
11.Rajasthan State Formation day?
ANSWER: c) 01, November
12.The number of Tiger Reserves in Rajasthan state?
ANSWER: d) 02
13.In Which year Mughal Empire replaced by the British Empire?
ANSWER: b) 1818
14.Which state is North to Rajasthan?
- a) Gujarat
- b) Uttar Pradesh
- c) Punjab
- d) West Bengal
ANSWER: c) Punjab
15.State Animal of Rajasthan?
- a) Chinkara
- b) Tiger
ANSWER: a) Chinkara
16.Desert National Park is located at
- a) Bikaner
- b) Jaisalmer
- c) Bhilwara
- d) Kota
ANSWER: b) Jaisalmer
17.In Which District Central Camel Breeding Centre is located?
- a) Baran
- b) Jodhpur
- c) Tonk
- d) Jhunjhunu
ANSWER: b) Jodhpur
18.The state tree of Rajasthan?
- a) Khejari
- b) Babool
ANSWER: a) Khejari
19.Total Number of districts in Rajasthan?
ANSWER: b) 33
20.Rank of Rajasthan by Area?
- a) 05
- b) 02
- c) 01
- d) 09
ANSWER: c) 01