CURRENT AFFAIRS AND GRNERAL KNOWLEDGE QUIZ
1.Which country’s women football team has won the 2016 SAFF Women’s Championship?[A]India [B]Pakistan [C]Nepal [D]Banglades
Answer – India
- The 2017 National Ice Skating Championship has started in which of the following states?
Answer – Haryana
- Who has been appointed as the new Executive Director (ED) of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)? [A]Deepa Mailk [B]Rajeswar Rao [C]Surekha Marandi [D]U S Paliwal
Answer – Surekha Marandi
- Who has won the 2016 Presidential election of Haiti?
Answer – Jovenel Moise
- India’s first bus to run on biogas will start from which of the following cities?
Answer – Kolkata
- Arthur Morris, who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame, was the legendary cricketer of which country?
Answer – Australia
- Which country has recently hosted the Chitwan Elephant Festival to promote tourism?
Answer – Nepal
- Which of the following companies has launched “Digital Unlocked” the training program for Indian small businesses?
Answer – Google
- Who has been appointed as the new President of the Rockefeller Foundation?
Answer – Rajiv Shah
- Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was the famous musician of which musical instrument?
Answer – Sitar
- The 2017 Assam International Agri-Horiculture show has started in which city?
Answer – Guwahati
- Veteran actor Om Puri, who passed away recently, was belonged to which state?
Answer – Haryana
- What is the theme of the 2017 New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)?
Answer – Manushi – Books Written on and by Women
- The 2017 Pravasi Bhartiya Divas (PBD) will be hosted by which city?
Answer – Bengaluru
- Which international organization has declared 2017 as the “International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development”?
Answer – United Nations (UN)
- “Good Samaritan Policy” has been launched by which state / union territory government?
Answer – Delhi
- Gangmumei Kamei, who passed away recently, was the noted historian of which state?
Answer – Manipur
- The 2017 Island tourism Festival has started in which state / union territory?
Answer – Andaman and Nicobar
- The International Conference on “Yoga for diabetes” has been held in which city?
Answer – New Delhi
- The International Kite Festival (Uttarayan) will be started from which of the following states?
Answer – Gujarat
- Which of the following is the state bird of Rajasthan?
Answer – Great Indian bustard
- Which of the following district of Rajasthan does not comes under ‘Hadauti region’?
Answer – Pali
- ‘Kalibangan’ a pre-historic site is located in which district of Rajasthan?
Answer – Hanumangarh
- Which among the following district of Rajasthan does not shares border with Pakistan?
Answer – Jodhpur
- Which dance form of Rajasthan is included in Intangible Cultural Heritage list of UNESCO?
Answer – Kalbelia
- Keoladeo National Park is located in which district of Rajasthan?
Answer – Bharatpur
- ‘Jaisamand lake’ is considered as the second largest artificial lake in the world and first in Asia.In which district of Rajasthan is it situated?
Answer – Udaipur
- Which river of Rajasthan is known as ‘Van Ki Asha’ (Hope of forest)?
Answer – Banas
- Which district of Rajasthan has been nicknamed “The Golden city”?
Answer – Jaisalmer
- Chaurasi Khambon ki Chhatri or “84-Pillared Cenotaph” is located in which district of Rajasthan?
Answer – Bundi