1. There are six persons A. B, C, D, E and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E’s husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. There are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. Who is the mother?
2. Rita told Mani, “The girl I met yesterday at the beach was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend’s mother.” How is the girl related to Rita’s friend?
3. All the six members of a family A, B, C, D, E and F are travelling together. B is the son of C but C is not the mother of B. A and C are a married couple. E is the brother of C. D is the daughter of A. F is the brother of B. Who is the mother of B?
4. In a family, there are six members A, B, C, D, E and F. A and B are a married couple, A being the male member. D is the only son of C, who is the brother of A. E is the sister of D. B is the daughter-in-law of F, whose husband has died. How many male members are there in the family?
5. A, B, C, D, E, F and G are members of a family consisting of four adults and three children, two of whom, F and G are girls. A and D are brothers and A is a doctor. E is an engineer married to one of the brothers and has two children. if is married to D and G is their child. Who is C?
A. A’s son
B. E’s daughter
C. F’s father
D. G’s brother
6. A man said to a lady, “Your mother’s husband’s sister is my aunt!! How is the lady related to the man?
B. Grand daughter
7. Showing the man receiving the prize, Saroj said, “He is the brother of my uncle’s daughter.” Who is the man to Saroj?
8. A is the brother of B. B is the brother of C. D is the father of A. Based on these three statements, which of the following statements cannot be definitely true?
A. B is the brother of A.
B. B is the son of D
C. A is the brother of C
D. C is the brother of A.
9. If ‘A $ B’ means ‘A is brother of B’, ‘A @ B’means ‘A is wife of B’, ‘A # B’ means ‘A is daughter of B’ and ‘A & B’means ‘A is father of B’, then which of the following expressions indicates the relationship ‘K’ is father-in-law of H’?
A. H @ J $ L # P & K
B. H @ J $ P & L # K
C. H @ J $ L # K & P
D. H @ P $ J & L # K
10. Q is the brother of R;
P is the sister of Q;
T is the brother of S;
S is the daughter of R.
Who are the cousins of Q?
A. R and P
B. P and T
C. Q and T
D. S and T
11. Pointing to a photograph, a person tells his friend, “She is the grand daughter of the elder brother of my father.” How is the girl in the photograph related to his Man?
12. A family consists of six members P, Q, R, X, Y and Z. Q is the son of R but R is not mother of Q. P and R are a married couple. Y is the brother of R. X is the daughter of P. Z is the brother of P. Who is the brother-in-law of R?
13. Deepak is brother of Ravi. Rekha is sister of Atul. Ravi is son of Rekha. How is Deepak related to Rekha?
14. There are six persons A, B, C, D E and F. C is the sister of F. B is the brother of E’s husband. D is the father of A and grandfather of F. There are two fathers, three brothers and a mother in the group. Who is E’s husband ?
15. Simmi’s father’s wife’s father’s granddaughter’s uncle will be related to Simmi as
D. Grand father
16. A is father of X; B is mother of Y. The sister of X and Z is Y. which of the following statements is definitely not true?
A. B is the Mother of Z
B. X is the Sister of Z
C. Y is the Son of A
D. B is the Wife of A
17. Q’s mother is sister of P and daughter of M. S is daughter of P and sister of T. How is M related to T?
D. Grandfather or Grandmother
18. Joel introduces Mary as the daughter of the only son of my father’s wife. How is Joel related to Mary?
19. Eric is the son of Tom who is the brother of Jerry who is the daughter of Sin. Doremon is the sister of Popoy who is son of Chain. Ivanka is the daughter of Popoy who is the husband of Jerry. Sin is the male person and Chain is the female person.
How is Ivanka related to Eric ?
A. Cousin sister
20. Pointing to a person Laxmi said “She is the only grand daughter of my grand mother’s daughter.” How that person is related to Laxmi?
D. Niece / Sister