- Siva Reddy walked 2 km west of his house and then turned south covering 4 km. Finally, He moved 3 km towards east and then again 1 km west. How far is he from his initial position?
A.) 10 km
B.) 9 km
C.) 2 km
D.) 4 km
- A man went 10 kms towads South. Then turned East and covered 10 kms and turned to the right. Again after 10 kms, he turned to left and covered 10 kms to reach the destination. How far is he from his starting point?
A.) 18.8 km
B.) 28.28 km
C.) 16 km
D.) 20 km
- Rajesh’s school bus is facing North when reaches his school. After starting from Rajesh’s house, it turning twice and then left before reaching the school. What direction the bus facing when it left the bus stop in front of Rajesh’s house?
- Anil wants to go the university. He starts from his house which is in the East and comes to a crossing. The road to his left ends in a theatre, straight ahead is the hospital. In which direction is the University?
- If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on, what will West become?
- A man walks 1 km towards East and then he turns to South and walks 5 km.Again he turns to East and walks 2 km,after this he turns to North and walks 9 km .Now,how far is he from his starting point?
A.) 10 km
B.) 9 km
C.) 5 km
D.) 4 km
- I am facing South.I turn right and walk 20 m .Then I turn right again and walk 10 m .Then I turn left and walk 10 m and then turning right walk 20 m.Then,I turn right again and walks 60 m.In which direction am I from the starting point?
- A villager went to meet his uncle in another village situated 5 km away in the North-East direction of his own village.From there he came to meet his father-in-law living in a village situated 4 km in the south of his uncle’s village .How far away and in what direction is he now?
A.) 4 km in the East
B.) 3 km in the East
C.) 4 km in the west
D.) 3 km in the North
- Dhanumjay walks 10 m towards the South .Turning to the left ,he walks 20 m and then moves to his right. After moving a distance of 20 m ,he turns to the right and walks 20 m.Finally,he turns to the right and moves a distance of 10 m .How far and in which direction is he from the starting point?
A.) 20 m North
B.) 20 m South
C.) 10 m North
D.) 10 m South
- Arjun walked 30 m towards East ,took a right turn and walked 40 m .Then he took a left turn and walked 30 m .In which direction is he now from the starting point?
- Which letter will come exactly between the tenth letter from your left and the seventh letter from your right. Without changing any order in the original from the alphabet?
- If it is possible to from a word with the first, fourth, seventh and eleventh letters in the word ‘SPHERVLVODS’ write the second letter of thet word. Otherwise, X is the …?
- How many pairs of letters are there in the word ‘CASTRAPHONE’ which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
- In the following alphabet second half is written first and then the first half is arranged in reverse order. Then which of the following will be the 5th letter to the left of 16th letter from the right?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- If the letters in the word RUTHENIUM are rearranged in the alphabatical order, which letter will be second to the right of middle letter?
- How many pairs of letters in the word ‘CHAIRS’ have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
- From the word ‘LAPAROSCOPY’ how many independent meaningful words can be made without changing the order of the letters and using each letter only once ?
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z . Which letter in this alphabet is the eighth letter to the right of the letter and which is tenth letter to the left of the last but one letter of the alphabet?
- How many pairs of letters are there in the word ” CASTRAPHONE” which have as many letters between them in the word as in the alphabet?
- If in the word ‘DISTURBANCE’, the first letter is interchanged with the last letter, the second letter is interchanged with the tenth letter and so on, which letter would come after the letter T in the newly formed word ?
1.ANSWER: OPTION ‘D’
2.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’
3.ANSWER: OPTION ‘D’
4.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B
5.ANSWER: OPTION ‘C’
6.ANSWER: OPTION ‘C’
7.ANSWER: OPTION ‘A’
8.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’
9.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’
10.ANSWER: OPTION ‘A’
11.ANSWER: OPTION ‘C’
12.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B
13.ANSWER: OPTION ‘D’
14.ANSWER: OPTION ‘A’
15.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’
16.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’
17.ANSWER: OPTION ‘D’
18.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’
19.ANSWER: OPTION ‘C’
20.ANSWER: OPTION ‘B’