1. A person who is the husband of my son’s sister is my
2. Y is the daughter of X’s brother’s wife’s father-in-law. Y is X’s __
D. Sister-in-law E. Mother
3. Showing a photograph P said, “She is my mother’s mother’s son’s daughter “. How is the person in the photograph related to P?
E. None of these.
4. How is my father’s mother’s only daughter-in-law’s sister related to me?
5. How is my grandmother’s only child’s husband’s mother related to me?
6. How is Ramu’s mother-in-law’s only daughter’s son related to Ramu ?
7. How is my son’s son’s mother’s daughter related to me?
8. How is my father’s brother’s only sibling’s mother related to me?
9. My mother’s sister’s son’s father’s mother-in-law is related to me as
10. How is David’s father’s only daughter-in-law’s son’s wife related to David?
11. How is Ravi’s mother’s father’s son related to Ravi’s father?
12. Divya’s father, pointing towards a person, said, “He is the brother of my father’s only sibling”. How is the person related to Divya?
13. Tinku, introducing a person to Rinku, said “He is the father of your sister’s son and he is also my mother’s husband”. How is Tinku’s father related to Rinku’s mother?
E. None of these
14. My father’s only brother’s wife’s only daughter’s paternal uncle is my mother’s
15. My mother’s brother’s son’s mother is related to my maternal aunt as
16. Sanjana’s brother-in-law is the son of Ramya. How is Sanjana’s husband related to Ramya’s husband if Sanjana had no siblings?
E. Cannot be determined
17. How is my mother’s mother’s only son-in-law’s sister related to me?
18. A’s mother’s son’s only sister is B. How is A related to C, if B is the mother of C’s daughter?
19. Use the relations defined below and answer the following questions.
A + B means A is the mother of B.
A – B means A is the sister of B.
A * B means A is the father of B.
A / B means A is the son of B.
A = B means A is the brother of B.
A != B means A is the daughter of B.
Which of the following means P is the aunt of Q?
A. P – R / Q
B. P + R * Q
C. P != R * Q
D. P – R + Q
E. P * R = Q
20. A, B, C, D, E and F are six members of a family. A is the mother of B, who is the husband of D. F is the brother of one of the parents of C. D is the daughter-in-law of E and has no siblings. C is the son of D.
How is C related to A?
E. None of the above