Name of the Post: SBI Clerk Online Form 2020
Total Vacancy: 8134
Brief Information: State Bank of India (SBI) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. Those Candidates who are Interested to the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the notification & Apply online.
SBI CLERK 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||3rd January, 2020|
|Closure of registration of application||26th January, 2020|
|Closure for editing application details||26th January, 2020|
|Online Fee Payment||3rd January to 26th January 2020|
|Preliminary Exam Date||February / March 2020|
|Mains Exam Date||19th April, 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
- Minimum: 20 years
- Maximum: 28 years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Graduation in any discipline.
SBI CLERK 2020 Prelims – Exam Pattern
- Sectional Timing: Yes
- Sectional Cutoff Marks: No
- Negative Marks: 0.25
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer. No minimum qualifying marks are prescribed for individual test OR for aggregate score.
|SL.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
SBI CLERK 2020 Mains – Exam Pattern
- Negative Marks: Yes
- Sectional Cutoff Marks: No
- Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
- Minimum qualifying marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank. No minimum qualifying marks for individual subject are prescribed. Merit list will be drawn State wise, category wise.
- Candidates qualified in the test (main examination) will be placed according to their aggregate marks in descending order in respective States and Categories.
|SL.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minutes|
“ANUSHKA ACADEMY STARTS NEW BATCH FOR BANK/SSC, IAS/RAS/RAILWAY , PATWARI, CONSTABLE,LIC”
For Any Query/Information, Contact Us –
1 COACHING INSTITUTE OF RAJASTHAN FOR –
BANK, SSC, IAS, RAS, CONSTABLE, RAIWAY, LDC, TEACHER GRADE, AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS.
“JOIN TODAY FOR SURE SUCCESS”
BRANCHES OF ANUSHKA ACADEMY –
IN UDAIPUR –
SUBHASH NAGAR, NEAR DALAL PETROL PUMP – 8233223322
Sec-5 (H.M) – 8829988088