1. When is the International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People celebrated?
a) 27 November
b) 29 November
c) 30 November
d) 25 November
2. Mauna Loa, the world’s largest active volcano, is located in which state of the United States?
3. Which company has the world’s first Nezal Kovid vaccine developed?
a) Serum Institute of India
b) Johnson & Johnson
c) India Biotech
4. Which company has developed India’s first private rocket launchpad in Sriharikota?
a) SkyRoot Aerospace Limited
b) pole space
c) Bellatrix Aerospace
d) Agnicul Cosmos
5. For which post has the Government of India extended the tenure of Vinay Mohan Quatra?
a) Indian Ambassador to America
b) Foreign Secretary
c) India’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations
d) Official spokesperson and joint secretary of the Ministry of External Affairs