1. Renowned fashion designer Satya Paul passed away on January 6, 2021. He was known for giving a modern look to which traditional outfit?
Answer (a) Saree
Renowned Fashion designer Satya Paul passed away on January 6, 2021. He was 79. He was known for giving a contemporary and modern look to the Indian saree.
2. Protestors violated the security of which nation’s Parliament on January 6, 2021?
Answer (d) US
The US Capitol building saw incidents of violence and destruction when supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the building and breached its security to enter the premises. The lawmakers had to be evacuated to safety.
3. Which state rolled out the launch pad scheme?
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
Answer (d) Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh government launched the launch pad scheme for the welfare of the young boys and girls coming out of the child care institutions.
4. The centre has decided to form a committee for the protection of language, culture and land of which region?
Answer (b) Ladakh
The centre has decided to form a committee for the protection of the language, culture and land of the Union Territory of Ladakh.
5. When will the second nation-wide mock drill for covid-19 vaccination be launched?
a) January 10th
b) January 8th
c) January 12th
d) January 11th
Answer (b) January 8th
The second nation-wide dry run of COVID-19 vaccination will be conducted on January 8, 2021. It will be conducted in all districts across the country except in Haryana and UP.