1. The joint bilateral military training exercise ‘Druzba III’ has started between Pakistan and which country?
ANSWER: d. Russia
Description: The joint bilateral military training exercise ‘Druzba III’ has begun between Pakistan and Russia. This exercise is being organized in the north-western hill region of Pakistan.
2. Supreme Court clarified on 24th October 2018, from which year will not the sale of India Stage-4 (BS-4) category vehicles in the country?
a April 10, 2020
b. April 1, 2019
c. One January 2020
d. One of April 2020
ANSWER: d. April 2020
Details: The Supreme Court clarified on 24th October 2018 that since April 2020, there will be no sale of Bharat Stage-4 (BS-4) category vehicles in the country. Bharat Stage Emission Standards are those standards which the government has made for motor vehicles to regulate pollutants in the environment.
3. TheEnforcement Directorate on Nirav Modi, accused of the Punjab National Bank scam, has taken action in which country has seized his property worth Rs 255 crore?
ANSWER: a. Singapore
Description: The Enforcement Directorate has taken another action on the main accused Nirav Modi, in the case of Punjab National Bank. ED has imposed the property of Neerav Modi in Hong Kong. The value of this property is being said to be worth 255 crores.
4. Recently, the precious necklace of Queen Zindan Kaur was auctioned in 187,000 pounds. Was the wife of which Indian king?
a. Maharaja Jai Singh
b. Maharaja Ranjit Singh
c. Maharaja Deep Singh
d. Maharaja Zorar Singh
ANSWER: b. Maharaja Ranjit Singh
Description: The precious necklace of Maharani Jindan Kaur, wife of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, was auctioned in 187,000 pounds (about 1,76,73,757 rupees).
5. The Cabinet has approved the formation of which authority to expedite the disposal of benami transaction cases?
a. Anonymous Property Appellate Authority
b. Movable-immovable property and property dispute authority
c. Authority of Property and Economic Affairs
d. Appellate Tribunal and Judicial Authority
ANSWER: d. Appellate Tribunal and Judging Authority
Details: Approval of establishment of Appellate Tribunal and Ajunkikat Authority (Appellate Tribunal and Judging Authority) in the meeting of the Union Cabinet under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi was approved.