1. The Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative has contributed how much amount for the construction of Ram Temple in Ayodhya?
a) Rs 1 crore
b) Rs 2 crore
c) Rs 2.51 crore
d) Rs 1.5 crore
Answer (c) Rs 2.51 crore
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO) World’s No. 1 Cooperative organization on February 17, 2021 contributed Rs 2.51 crore for the construction of Ram temple at Ram Janambhoomi at Ayodhya.
2. Which year did Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act come into force?
Answer (a) 2016
The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 was passed by the Indian Parliament on December 22, 2015 amid intense controversy, debate and protest over many of its provisions by the Child Rights fraternity. It came into force on January 15, 2016.
3. When was the third Quadrilateral Security Dialogue conducted?
a) February 15th
b) February 16th
c) February 17th
d) February 18th
Answer (d) February 18th
The third Quadrilateral Security Dialogue was held on February 18, 2021, to interchange the views on global and regional issues. The meeting focussed on the practical areas of cooperation for maintaining an open, free and inclusive Indo-Pacific region.
4. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched ‘Mahabahu-Brahmaputra’ initiative in which state?
b) West Bengal
c) Arunachal Pradesh
Answer (a) Assam
PM Narendra Modi on February 18, 2021 launched the ‘Mahabahu-Brahmaputra’ initiative in Assam with an aim to provide seamless connectivity to Eastern Parts of the country. The initiative was launched with the inauguration of Ro-Pax vessel operations between Neamatighat-Majuli, North-South Guwahati and Dhubri-Hatsingimari.
5. Union Cabinet on February 17, 2021 approved the signing of Comprehensive Economic Cooperation and Partnership Agreement (CECPA) between India and which country?
Answer (c) Mauritius
The Union Cabinet on February 17, 2021 approved the Comprehensive Economic Cooperation and Partnership Agreement (CECPA) between India and Mauritius. The Agreement will cover trade in Goods & Services, Telecom, Technical Barriers to Trade (TBT), Rules of Origin, Dispute Settlement, Financial services, and cooperation in other areas.