1. On the recent place where more than 60 people died due to the train climbing people watching Dussehra?
ANSWER: d. Amritsar
Description: On the day of Dussehra, the people who watched Ravana combustion, got out of the train, trampling on the track. In this accident, 61 people lost their life while many were injured.
2. What is the name of the country’s first domesticated cruise started between Goa and Mumbai?
ANSWER: c. Angria
Description:The country’s first domestic cruise angri has been scheduled to be run from Mumbai to Goa route.
3. US President Donald Trump has announced the end of the decades-old Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) treaty with which country?
ANSWER: b. Russia
Description: U.S. President Donald Trump has announced the end of the decades-old Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces (INF) treaty with Russia.
4. Which of the following organizations has recently developed water purification system ‘Onir’?
ANSWER: c. CSIR
Details: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (CSIR-IITR), Lucknow has developed an innovative technology ‘Drinking Water Disinfection System’ under the trademark ‘Oniar’.
5. Which country was recently announced to launch the artificial moon with the objective of reducing power consumption?
ANSWER: c. China
Description: China has recently announced to launch its ‘Artificial Moon’ by the year 2020. The purpose of China will be to take this step to reduce power consumption and reduce costs.