1. Which state government has launched ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan’?
b) Uttar Pradesh
d) Madhya Pradesh
Answer (d) Madhya Pradesh The state government of Madhya Pradesh has launched ‘Yuva Shakti Corona Mukti Abhiyan’ to make the people of the state aware of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The campaign translates to free from Corona with the help of the youth power campaign.
2. Who among the following has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame this year?
a) MS Dhoni
b) Vinoo Mankad
c) Ravi Shastri
d) Javagal Srinath
Answer (b) Vinoo Mankad The International Cricket Council inducted ten new cricketers into the ICC Hall of Fame on June 13, 2021. The new inductees include four special inductees. Legendary Indian cricketer Vinoo Mankad is among the ten ICC Hall of Fame inductees for 2021.He was the first Indian to score 1000 test runs and take 100 test wickets.
3. Who has become the new Prime Minister of Israel?
a) Yair Lapid
b) Benjamin Netanyahu
c) Naftali Bennett
d) None of the Above
Answer (c) Naftali Bennett Naftali Bennett, a multi-millionaire, was elected as the new Prime Minister of Israel after the Parliament approved a new government on June 13, 2021. He leads the right-wing Yamina Party which has called for Israel to annex parts of the West Bank.
4. Which team has toppled India to become the number one Test team in the world?
c) South Africa
d) New Zealand
Answer (d) New Zealand New Zealand toppled India on June 13, 2021 to become the number one ranked Test team in the world. The Kiwis achieved the feat after defeating England 1-0 in their two-match Test series. New Zealand now has 123 points in ICC Team Test Rankings while India has 121 points.
5. Ziona Chana, head of the world’s largest family passed away on June 13, 2021. He was a resident of which state?
Answer (b) Meghalaya Ziona Chana, the Mizoram man who headed the world’s largest family with at least 39 wives, 94 children and 33 grandchildren, passed away on June 13, 2021 at 76 years.