1. When is the International Day of Peace celebrated?
a) 19 September
b) September 17
c) September 21
d) 23 September
2. Which film has been announced as India’s official entry in Oscar 2023?
b) The Kashmir Files
c) Shyam Singha Roy
d) Chhelo Show
3. Raju Srivastava, who passed away on September 21, 2022, was a famous _____?
a) film critic
4. Which country’s term as the President of Asia-Pacific Institute of Broadcasting Development has been extended for one more year?
5. Which country has changed the name of its capital again to Astana?