- The radioisotope used in the treatment of skin diseases is?
A. Radio Lead
B. Radio Cobalt
C. Radio Phosphorous
D. Radio Iodine
- NTPC Renewable Energy is set up India’s first ‘Green hydrogen-based mobility project’ in which Indian state/UT?
B. Himachal Pradesh
- In an examination, a student secured 30 % marks and failed by 12 marks. In the same examination, another student secure 40 % marks and got 28 marks more than minimum pass marks. Find the pass percentage.
A. 36 %
B. 40 %
C. 38 %
D. 33 %
- Q’s mother is sister of P and daughter of M. S is daughter of P and sister of T. How is M related to T?
D. None of these
- Which is a synonym of cessation?