TALANT HUNT QUIZ
- Under what name is the United Nations Anti-Terrorism Joint Practice of SCO, in which India-Pak will also participate?
a. Sari-Arka Anti Terror
b. Zebra-Anti Terror
c. Cobra-Dallas Anti Terror
d. Harcos-Milan Anti Terror
ANSWER:- a. Sari-Arka Anti Terror
Description:The United Nations Anti-Terrorism Joint Practice of SCO is going to be in Kazakhstan this year. India and Pakistan will also participate in this joint anti-terrorism exercise. This exercise was announced in the 34th meeting of regional anti-terrorism framework organized in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
2. Who among the following has recently received the Best Actress Award for the Filmfare Award in 2019?
a. Deepika Padukone
b. Alia Bhatt
c. Sarah Ali Khan
d. Priyanka Chopra
ANSWER:- .b. Alia Bhatt
Description: Filmfare Awards 2019, the most famous award given for Bollywood films recently, were provided in Mumbai. The awards are given in more than 20 categories. Alia Bhatt won the Best Actress Award for the film ‘Razi’ this year.
3. Which of the following has received the Best Actor Award for the Filmfare Award in the year 2019?
a. Ranbir Kapoor
b Ranveer Singh
c. Salman Khan
d. Vicky Skills
ANSWER:- a. Ranbir Kapoor
Description:The most famous award for the Bollywood films, the Filmfare Awards, 2019 recently presented in Mumbai. The awards are given in more than 20 categories. Ranbir Kapoor received the Best Actor Award for ‘Sanju’.
4. In which state has the country’s deepest shaft cave ‘Krem Um Ladaw’ been discovered recently?
ANSWER:- b. Meghalaya
Description: The country’s deepest shaft cave ‘Krem Um Ladaw’ has been discovered in the Masinaram region of eastern Khasi Hills district of Meghalaya. This discovery has been done almost a year after the discovery of the world’s deepest rockstone cave Krem Puri.
5. Rahul Gandhi has recently promised to give minimum income guarantee of rupees every year after winning the elections?
a. Rs 55,000
b 60,000 rupees
ANSWER:- d. 72,000
Description: Recently Congress President Rahul Gandhi was promised a grant of Rs. 72 thousand rupees per year to twenty percent of the households of the country, under the minimum income guarantee scheme, after the formation of the government. Rahul Gandhi has said that if Congress comes to power, 25 crore people will get the benefit under this scheme.