1. Highest air purifier in India: Chandigarh
- For Blue Skies International Clean Air Day( International Day Of Clean Air For Blue Skies ) at Chandigarh in India’s highest air purifier was inaugurated. It is 24 meters high outdoor air purification tower and is about 1 km.Able to purify the air of the realm. It will also show the quality index of the air inhaled and released by it. It works through electricity. Air purifiers are structures designed largely as air purifiers to reduce air pollution particles. Chandigarh, as per the National Clean Air Program (NCAP) norms, is one of the non-attainment category cities in the country which means it emits harmful PM10 (particulate matter which is 10 microns or more) over a period of five years. less than that), does not consistently meet National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for PM25 or NO2 (nitrogen dioxide). After remaining “satisfactory” and “moderate” during the lockdown period, and a few months later, the Air Quality Index (AQI) again dropped to “poor” for the first time in November 2020. in August 2021The country’s first ‘Smog Tower’ was inaugurated at Connaught Place in New Delhi .
2. Tamil Nadu to set up India’s first Dugong Conservation Reserve
- Tamil Nadu government recently in the south-east coast of the Palk Bay India’s first Dugong Conservation Reserve ( Dugong Conservation Reserve announced its plans to set up). Dugong or sea cowIt is an endangered marine mammal. It is facing extinction due to habitat loss, marine pollution and loss of sea grass. Dugong is found in the Gulf of Mannar and the Palk Bay in Tamil Nadu. The Gulf of Mannar is a shallow gulf area between the southeast end of Tamil Nadu and western Sri Lanka. With the help of community participation, the government will also create a Dugong Marine Conservation Reserve in the Gulf of Mannar and the Pak Bay region to protect this species. Marine Conservation Reserve will be established in an area of 500 km in the Palk Bay.
3. Manda buffalo recognized as 19th unique breed of buffalo found in India by NBAGR
- Manda Buffalo the National Animal Genetic Resources Bureau ( National Bureau Of Animal Genetic Resources- NBAGR ) by 19th unique breed of buffalo found in India that went recognized as. Four breeds of cattle – Binjharpuri, Motu, Ghumusri, Khariyar and two breeds of buffalo – Chilika and Kalahandi and one breed of sheep – Kendrapara have already been recognized by the NBAGR. The Mandas are found in the plateau of the Eastern Ghats and the Koraput region of Odisha. These small and strong buffaloes are used for plowing their native places.
4. ‘Inspiration 4’ spaceflight to launch soon
- Tech entrepreneur ‘ Elon Musk‘ recently announced that ‘ SpaceX ‘ first all-civilian and non-government spaceflight is going to be launched soon. Under this, the ‘ Crew Dragon ‘ spacecraft is to be launched from NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida, USA. It will take a group of four people into space for three days. The mission is part of an effort to raise funds to fund St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Tennessee, and all four seats on the spacecraft have been purchased by American Jared Isaacman, founder of fintech company ‘Shift4 Payments’. Altitude of about 575 km under ‘ Inspiration 4 ‘ spaceflightIt will orbit the Earth, which is more than the altitude of the Hubble Space Telescope (547 km) and the International Space Station (408 km). This will be the longest distance covered by any ‘crew’ mission since 2009. This space travel will provide an opportunity to collect a vast amount of health data, which will be very important for future space missions.
5. All India Institute of Ayurveda signs MoU with NICM Western Sydney University Australia
- NICM Western Sydney University Australia for setting up of an Academic Chair in the field of Ayurveda by All India Institute of Ayurveda under Ministry of AYUSHsigned a Memorandum of Understanding with The MoU was signed by Professor Tanuja Nesari, Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda, Ministry of AYUSH, and Professor Barney Glover, Vice Chancellor and President, Western Sydney University Australia. The Chair will frame academic parameters and short-term/medium-term courses and educational guidelines, along with undertaking academic and research activities in the field of Ayurveda, including herbal medicine and yoga. The Ayurveda Academic Chair will be located at the NICM Health Research Institute on the West Mead campus of Western Sydney University for a term of three years. The setting up of this Academic Chair will be funded jointly by the Ministry of AYUSH and Western Sydney University. It is likely to start in 2022.
6. India Post Payment Bank and LIC Housing Finance Limited will provide housing loans to over 4.5 crore people
- India Post Payment Bank and LIC Housing Finance Limited have announced a strategic partnership to provide home loans to over 4.5 crore customers of India Post Payment Bank-IPPB . The Ministry of Communications said in a statement that with its strong and extensive network of 650 branches and over one lakh 36 thousand banking centres, India Post Payment Bank (IPPB) will provide home loans to its customers across India. The ministry said the tie-up with LIC Housing Finance Limited is part of IPPB’s strategy to expand its products and services and meet the banking and financial needs of diverse customers across the country.
7. International Haryana Education Department will be set up in Haryana
- The Chief Minister said that the State Government would fulfill the dreams of the youth of the State to study abroad and get employment . For this, the State Government has established the Department of Foreign Cooperation . Haryana is the first state in the country to have such a department . The Chief Minister said that Haryana is also the first state in the country to start giving passports to students with undergraduate and postgraduate degrees . The present government has so far provided passports to 3,000 youths. The Chief Minister called upon the youth to learn foreign languages. The Chief Minister himself has also taken admission in an institute to learn Japanese. On this occasion, UK MP Virendra Sharma and Dr. Rajveer Dahiya from California andRohit Ahlawat , founder of International Haryana Institute of Education was also present.
8. EAM co-chairs the fourth round of the India-Danish Joint Commission meeting
- External Affairs Minister ‘ India-Danish Joint Commission meeting ‘ on September 5, 2021, co-chaired by Jaishankar , Denmark ‘s capital Copenhagen was held in During this meeting, the External Affairs Minister said that Denmark is a very unique partner of India for its efforts to increase greenery. It is helpful for countries like India in the current stage of development because of Denmark’s strength, experience and best practices. Denmark is the only country with which India has established a Green Strategic Partnership. The External Affairs Minister is in Denmark on the final leg of his visit to three European countries, Slovenia, Croatia and Denmark. The visit was planned with an aim to boost bilateral ties and further strengthen India’s cooperation with the European Union. This was his first visit to Denmark and the first visit by any Indian Foreign Minister in 20 years.
9. Gujarat launched ‘Watan Prem Yojana’
- The Governing Body of Watan Prem Yojana held its first meeting on September 4, 2021. He held a meeting in Gandhinagar under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Vijay Rupani . The details of the scheme were presented to the Chief Minister. The governing body proposed works worth Rs 1,000 crore, to be completed by December 2022. For the smooth implementation of the scheme, the Governing Body has constituted a Project Management Unit. The Governing Body has made it possible for donors to send their money online. Under this scheme, Non-Resident Gujaratis (NRGs) and NRIs can contribute 60% of the cost of the village level project. The remaining 40% amount will be borne by the state government. Watan Prem Yojana is a new form of Madar-e-Watan Yojana by the Gujarat State Government. In the old version of the scheme, the contribution of the state government and NRIs was 50:50.
10. Big John: The largest Triceratops will be auctioned
- A giant triceratops named Big John will be auctioned in October 2021 and is expected to fetch a huge amount at the auction in France . The skeleton of Big John is over 66 million years old and 60% complete. It is the largest Triceratops ever found, measuring about 26 feet in length. Its skull is 75% complete and is 6.6 feet wide. Big John’s skeleton will be displayed to the public by the French auction house Giquello at 13 rue des Archives in Paris from 16 September to 15 October. On 18 October, it will be placed at the Htel Drouet, the auction house in Paris. It is expected to fetch between $1.4 million and $1.8 million.
11. Suhas Yathiraj: First IAS officer to win Paralympic medal
- Noida current District Magistrate Suhas Lalinakere Ytiraj ( Suhas Lalinakere Yathiraj ) Paralympic medalist first officer He lost to top seed Lucas Mazur of France in the men’s singles SL4 category final at the Tokyo Paralympics on 5 September . He created history by winning the historic silver medal. Suhas has a broken ankle. Suhas is a computer engineer who later became an IAS officer. He has been posted as District Magistrate of Noida since 2020.
12. Equitas Bank ropes in Rani Rampal and Smriti Mandhana as its brand ambassadors
- Equitas Small Finance Bank has roped in Indian women’s hockey team captain Rani Rampal and cricketer Smriti Mandhana as its brand ambassadors. The announcement was made during the 5th anniversary of the ESFB on September 5, 2021. Rampal holds the record for being the youngest player to play in the national hockey team, while Mandhana was recognized as the best women’s international cricketer by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
13. Food Processing Week: 06 to 12 September 2021
- To commemorate 75 years of India’s independence , the Government of India is celebrating ‘ Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav ‘. As a part of the celebration, the Ministry of Food Processing Industries is observing ‘ Food Processing Week ‘ from 6th to 12th September 2021 . Which the ministry is organizing various programs. The Ministry launched ‘Food Processing Week’ on 6 September 2021 through an official video on social media platform. The beneficiaries of PM formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises (PMFME) scheme Smt. The success story of Radhika Kamat was also published in the series ‘Atmanirbhar Enterprises’ on the website of Mantralaya. The central government of Assam, Gujarat and Karnataka inInitiated five projects of food processing . These projects will benefit the farmers and create employment opportunities. Union Minister of Food Processing Industries Pashupati Kumar Paras and Minister of State Pralhad Singh Patel inaugurated these projects worth Rs 124 crore through virtual medium.
14. India’s first bio-brick based building commissioned at IIT Hyderabad
- India’s first building made of bio-bricks from agricultural waste has been inaugurated at IIT Hyderabad . The building is made of bio-bricks supported by a metal framework. The roof is also made of bio-bricks over PVC sheets to reduce heat. It is part of the Bold Unique Idea Lead Development (BUILD) project to showcase the strength and versatility of the material.
15. Tamannaah Bhatia unveils her book ‘Back to the Roots’
- Actress Tamannaah Bhatia launched her book ‘ Back to the Roots ‘. He has co-authored the book with celebrity lifestyle coach Luke Coutinho . The book is based on in-depth research and narrates the ancient secrets of India’s health and wellness. All chapters of ‘Back to the Roots’ are replete with tried-and-tested secrets that have served generations of this nation.
16. Former Australian fast bowler Shaun Tait appointed Puducherry’s bowling coach
- The Puducherry Cricket Association (CAP)has appointed former Australian fast bowler Shaun Tait as the bowling coach of the Puducherry cricket team . Tait is involved in a coaching team that includes head coach Dishant Yagnik and manager and strength and conditioning coach Kalpendra Jha. The former Australia player was recently appointed as the bowling coach of the Afghanistan team for a period of five months. Tait, who played three Tests, 35 ODIs and 21 T20 Internationals for Australia, also played for Rajasthan Royals in the IPL during his playing career. The pacer was instrumental in Australia’s World Cup victory in the West Indies in 2007, taking 23 wickets.
17. 130th edition of Durand Cup begins in Kolkata
- Durand Cup (Durand Cup)of the 130th edition of Kolkata ‘s Vivekananda Yubbarti Krirngn West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee kicked the ball and inaugurated the tournament. 16 teams are playing in this edition of Asia’s oldest club football tournament while two clubs East Bengal and Mohun Bagan are not participating. The final match will be held on 3 October. Durand Cup is a prestigious football tournament. It was first organized in 1888 at Dagshai, Himachal Pradesh. The tournament is named after Mortimer Durand. He was the then Foreign Secretary in charge of India.
18. sl. Tripathi appointed as CMD of United India Insurance
- The Union Government has appointed SL Tripathias the Chairman-cum-Managing Director of United India Insurance Company Limited . He is presently the General Manager and Director in The New India Assurance Company Limited . He has been appointed as the CMD of United India from the date of assuming the charge and till the date of attaining the age of superannuation.
19. Air Chief attends Pacific Air Force Chiefs Symposium 2021 in Hawaii
- Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadoriya the air in Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hikm three-day Pacific Air Chief Conference 2021 The Air Force Chiefs of the countries of the Indo-Pacific region participated in this event organized on the theme ” Ending Cooperation towards Regional Stability “. Bhadauria was nominated as the Dean for the seminar. India, America, Australia, Japan and many other like-minded countries are working towards ensuring a free, open and inclusive Indo-Pacific. The symposium saw deliberations through panel discussions, tabletop exercises and keynote speeches on topics ranging from aspects of regional security to cooperation between the Air Force for humanitarian and disaster relief operations.
20. World Duchenne Awareness Day
- World Duchenne Awareness Day is observed on 7 September . In this disease, the power of the body starts decreasing. This disease occurs due to changes in the dystrophin protein. Due to the lack of dystrophin protein in the body, the muscles become weak, due to which serious diseases related to heart and lungs start. Although there are treatments available to slow down the progression of Duchenne disease in the body, there is no cure to fully recover from it. This year’s theme for World Duchenne Awareness Day is Adult Life and Duchenne .