- Nepal’s Prime Minister Oli will arrive on a three-day visit :- Nepal’s Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli come to India on a three-day visit on April 6. During this visit, he will interact with the top leadership here to strengthen relations between the two countries. In a statement, the External Affairs Ministry said in a statement that the forthcoming visit will provide an opportunity for both sides to review collaborative participation and measures to further strengthen the people of both the countries. Nepal’s Prime Minister KP Sharma is coming to India on the invitation of Oli PM Narendra Modi. He will discuss various issues with Modi. He will also meet President Ram Nath Kovind and Vice President M. Venkaiah Naidu .According to the Ministry of External Affairs, a high-level delegation is also coming along with Nepal’s Prime Minister. The Prime Minister coming along with his wife Radhika Shakya Oli will also visit GB Pant University and Agriculture and Technology located at Pantnagar in Uttarakhand during this visit . Many ministers, including External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, will also meet the Nepalese Prime Minister
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi emphasized the need to think out of the leak to solve the problems :- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that willpower and work power are the biggest assets of any nation and if people take a resolution for change, then everything is possible. Addressing the grand-finale of Smart India Hackathon-2011 through video conference in New Delhi last evening, the Prime Minister said that innovation has the power to solve the world’s challenges. He stressed the need to understand their root causes and to think differently from the leaks to solve problems. If this transformation of New India is possible with some limited efforts then the answer will not be given. It is necessary to go to the root of the problem by getting out of the box for solutions, newer ways, Finding new ways The Prime Minister said that there is no omnipotence in the world and this same principle applies to the governments too. If governments think that they can make changes alone, then it will be forgotten. Changes can only be made from the partner’s full administration. Shri Modi said that the government wants to give more autonomy to higher education sector. The emphasis of the government, Higher Educational Institution in the country is to give as much autonomy as autonomy. The Government is also working on creating World Class Twenty Institutes of Iminational in the country. The government will give financial assistance of 10 thousand crore rupees to the ten institutions of the public sector, selected from among them. Nearly one lakh students from 1,000 Thirty Two Colleges are participating in this world’s largest Hackathon. The 36-hour Grand Finale has been organized in 28 centers of the country. High education in the country is to give greater autonomy to the institution of autonomy. The Government is also working on creating World Class Twenty Institutes of Iminational in the country. The government will give financial assistance of 10 thousand crore rupees to ten institutes of the public sector selected among them. Nearly one lakh students from 1,000 Thirty Two Colleges are participating in this world’s largest Hackathon. The 36-hour Grand Finale has been organized in 28 centers of the country.
- Union Minister Prakash Javadekar inaugurated Smart India Hekethon Grand Finale 2018 :- HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar today inaugurated Smart India Hackathon Grand Finale2018-software version in New Delhi. On this occasion, Shri Javadekar said that the purpose of Hackathon is to fulfill the dream of the Digital India of the country and to connect the youth directly to nation building. He said that its purpose is to promote innovation by bringing the youth out of traditional thinking. he said that
We need innovation and you are the best innovator. When the Prime Minister calls the new India, it means this new India, which is in front of me today as competitors. This year is another feature of Hackathon. This is not just a digital solution, but it also includes hardware. We are definitely behind this area, we have to overcome this gap and this generation can do this work.
Shri Javdekar said that one lakh students of 1000 Thirty Two Colleges are participating in the world’s largest Hackathon. He said that the 36-hour Grand Finale is being organized at 28 centers across the country.
- Cricket Australia’s head coach Daryn Lehmann resigns after the ball-tempering case :- Australian cricket team chief coach Daryn Lehmann has resigned. Lehmann said that the match will be his last Test match before the fourth and final Test match starting with tomorrow with South Africa. Lehman was found innocent in a test conducted by Cricket Australia in the Ball Tempering case. Lehmann said that Steve Smith , David Warner and Cameron Bencrafts have made the mistake. Steve Smith and David Warner have been banned for a year, in the case of ball- racking , while Benchraft has a nine-month ban.
- Women handball teams from five countries will show in Lucknow :-The fifth South Asian Women Handball Championship will be held in Lucknow from March 31 to April 3. India, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh and Afghanistan will participate in the competition at KD Singh Babu Stadium. The competition was hosted by the Handball Federation of India to the UP Handball Association. For this championship training camp of Indian handball team is going on in the Regional Center of Sports Authority of India (SAI), Lucknow. The matches of the championship will be held at Kedi Singh Babu Stadium between 4:30 and 7 pm. The inauguration of the championship will be held at five o’clock on March 31.
- Minor rise in number of rhinos in recent calculation in Kaziranga National Park in Assam :- According to the latest calculation in Kaziranga National Park in Assam, a total of two thousand four hundred thirteen rhinos have been found. Chief Forest Guard N. K. Vasu told that many parts of the garden could not be covered due to not being visible due to long grass. He informed that the Technical Committee has recommended to be re-calculated in 2019. Earlier, in the calculation of 2015, more than two thousand four hundred rhinos were found in this garden. According to the latest survey, six hundred forty-two male rhinos and seven hundred ninety-three female rhinos were seen.
- Russia’s response to diplomats’ removal is regrettable :- The UK Foreign Ministry has described Russia’s reaction as the regret for the removal of diplomats. He said that Moscow had broken the international law by trying to kill former Russian spy and his daughter by poisoning on British soil. When asked about the counter-response to Moscow’s involvement in the expulsion of Western diplomats, the Foreign Ministry spokesman said that it was very regrettable. But in the light of Russia’s previous behavior we had anticipated a reaction. He said that Russia was guilty of poisoning the detective and his daughter and besides this there is no other alternative conclusion. Russia is involved in violation of international law and violation of the Chemical Weapons Conference. The steps taken against Russia by countries around the world have demonstrated international concern.
- Zimbabwe, removed captain, coach and other staff will not play in World Cup after 36 years :- The Zimbabwe team could not qualify for the World Cup to be held next year in England. After this, there has been a major change in Zimbabwe cricket. Team captain Graeme Cremer has been released from the captaincy position. At the same time, team coach Heath Streak and coaching staff have been given some time to quit. This is the first time in 36 years of Cricket World Cricket that Zimbabwe’s cricket team will not be part of the tournament.
It is being told that the Zimbabwe Cricket Board has told team captain Graeme Cremer about his decision, along with the coach and other support staff, have also been set a deadline for their post. According to the reports, these staff will have to resign from their post till 31 March 31. If somebody does not submit his resignation to the deadline, then he himself will not be considered worthy of the team and he himself will be sacked.
- India can have trouble for Russia to come closer to Pakistan and China :- India and Russia have strong relations over the years. Russia has also provided India with many difficult situations. Even though there are no governments in India and Russia, all have tried a lot to give a new dimension to these relations. It has also been an important part of the two countries’ foreign politics. On Kashmir issue, Russia has always been supporting India. But for some time now, there has been a change in his attitude. This is because in the past few days, the way Russia has expanded its scope to India’s anti-India patch, Pakistan and China, somewhere, India is likely to get something wrong. However, Russia has dismissed this threat once again. But it is a reality that if Russia’s relations are stronger with Pakistan and China, then there is a flaw that India will have to suffer somewhere.
- Coalgium, around the question, the allegations of ignoring Supreme Court directives :-The Supreme Court’s second highest judge, Justice Chelameswar, has accused the government of interfering in the judiciary. But the Supreme Court Collegium itself has also come under the scanner. According to official sources, the prosecutors who had decided to promote the collagenium have dealt with allegations of sexual harassment only in confidential investigations. The investigation was not done according to the Supreme Court’s decision. Even in Justice Chelameswar’s letter, it has been objected to the inquiry that started on government directives against that judge.