Banking Interview Question For Freshers And Experienced
Why do you want to join the banking sector?
Banking sector is one of the fastest growing sectors, be it in any part of the world. Moreover, as the world is moving towards cashless society, so, the banking industry shall play an even more important role in providing the intended shape to the new modern economy.
This is a tricky question to answer it intends to depict your awareness to banking sector and its importance. The following points, thus, must be included in your answer:
- Tell them that you are looking forward to develop your ‘Financial skills’ as the banking sector is directly linked to the economy of the country, and hence shall provide you with opportunity to get knowledge in Finance, Accounts, Legal, Audit, Taxation.
- Mention that you are attracted to this sector since a person involved in this sector is usually required to perform ‘Multiple types of role and responsibility’.
- Highlighting the benefits of working in a banking sector, you might even mention about how, as a by-product, you would even be able to ‘Develop your interpersonal skills’. This is so because day to day interaction with customers shall enhance one’s skill sets and confidence in the long run.
- Speak about the ‘Scope for Individual Growth’ in this sector as most of current chair person joined bank as Probationary officers only.
- Show your desire to get affiliated to this ‘Highly respected profession’ in the society and a ‘prestigious industry’.