1 – Tell me something about yourself?
- Hello, My name is Rihan.
- I am from Mumbai.
- I am born in Mumbai.
- I studied Marketing.
- I have 2 years of experience in marketing.
- In my spare time, I love reading books, watch movies & also do cycling as it helps me in staying fit.
- Kindly introduce yourself?
- Run me through CV?
CV – Curriculum Vitae (Bio-data)
2 – Tell me something about your previous work experience?
- I was working with XYZ company as a marketing assistant.
- As a marketing assistant, I used to update web content & edit press releases.
3 – Why are you leaving /left your previous job?
- As I am relocating to this area due to family circumstances, therefore I left my previous job.
- I am interested in new challenges and opportunities.
- So that I can use my technical skills in the best possible way.
4 – What is your greatest strength?
- I have strong communication skills.
- It helps me in working well with my clients, team members & executives.
5 – What is your greatest weakness?
- I am short tempered.
- I am very impatient.
- I am not that good with MS Excel.
- I am a perfectionist so I tend to perhaps spend a little too much time in completing my work & then checking it.
6 – Why should we hire you?
- My skill-set seems to be a perfect match for what you are looking for.
- I enjoy working with people.
7 – How do you handle stress & pressure?
- I found that I enjoy working in a challenging environment.
- I actually work better under pressure.
- Because of the deadline we need to complete the given task.
- Also in any case, I try my best not to let down my team.
8 – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- In my long term goals, I want to involve growing with your company, where I can continue to learn & would like to take on additional responsibilities.
9 – What are your salary expectations?
- With my experience, I would like to receive something in the range of Rs. 15000-20000.
- As I am a fresher, I leave this to the company’s policy.